By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nier Automata Review Thread. Metacritic: 89!!

Tagged games:

Bandorr said:
Trunkin said:

It's coming to PC on the 10th. :D And the fact that it's a console exclusive doesn't really mean that Sony had any hand in the development, production, or marketing of the game. It could just be that squenix doesn't see it as a good fit for Xbox.

Is it coming to the PC on the 10th?

Didn't they take that trailer down?

The 10th is Europe is getting the ps4 version. So now most think the 10th was just a mistake for the PC release date.

Exactly i don't see anything even indicating that its coming to PC .. even in the trailers it doens't say anything about the Pc 

Around the Network

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/nier-automata-pc-officially-launches-march-17

It has been officially announced for Steam on the 17th, my fellow PC-ers.

Ariakon said:

Clearly that 3 is going to turn into an 8 once more reviews roll in, just like Zelda.....except the 9 is probably going to change to an 8 as well :)

From the OP

Famitsu - 39/40

The outer haven - 90

not added to metacritic yet, but still very positive.

patronmacabre said:

Thanks good to know

Looks like an amazing game is ahead! Awesome! :D

Around the Network
patronmacabre said:

Ohh well thanks for clearing that out

Eric2048 said:
Ariakon said:

Clearly that 3 is going to turn into an 8 once more reviews roll in, just like Zelda.....except the 9 is probably going to change to an 8 as well :)

From the OP

Famitsu - 39/40

The outer haven - 90

not added to metacritic yet, but still very positive.

I'm expecting a great game, I just don't know if it will hit 90. I think 88 is still a great score. 

Great score! I'm surprised Nier is reviewing well tbh.

Bandorr said:
Trunkin said:

It's coming to PC on the 10th. :D And the fact that it's a console exclusive doesn't really mean that Sony had any hand in the development, production, or marketing of the game. It could just be that squenix doesn't see it as a good fit for Xbox.

The 10th is Europe is getting the ps4 version. So now most think the 10th was just a mistake for the PC release date.

Damn, I didn't hear about that. Looks like the most recent announcement was that it'll be releasing on the 17th with some fancy exclusive Steam accessories, but Squenix took that down as well, so who the hell knows when it's coming at this point. I think it's safe to assume that it will release on PC, though. If it doesn't that would be the biggest "fuck you!" I've seen from a major publisher.

Trunkin said:
Bandorr said:

Damn, I didn't hear about that. Looks like the most recent announcement was that it'll be releasing on the 17th with some fancy exclusive Steam accessories, but Squenix took that down as well, so who the hell knows when it's coming at this point. I think it's safe to assume that it will release on PC, though. If it doesn't that would be the biggest "fuck you!" I've seen from a major publisher.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sony made them take it down becuase they don't want PC'ers to know how soon it comes out on PC. If it keeps its "early release" appearance up for a long as it can then some pc purchasers may buy it on their ps4 instead of waiting.