By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nier Automata Review Thread. Metacritic: 89!!

Tagged games:

EspadaGrim said:
Only 4 reviews so far It will be at 87-88 when more western reviews come in but the score already indicates that it is a great game.

That would be a great final score.  I'm really hoping for another 85+ ps4 title! 

Around the Network

lol... just wait until USgamer gives it a 5/10. And knock it for feeling too much like an action game.

It's gonna be hard to maintain that score because you know some laaaadyyyy is gonna go bananas for 2B even too skimpy/sexy/sexualized, etc etc and for this game not smashing the patriachy.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

so why are there not any more reviews coming in?

Eric2048 said:
so why are there not any more reviews coming in?

Because it's being overshadowed by another game. 

Moderated - Leadified

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:

Wtf, I am not even halfway through on ni oh, got horizon yesterday and now nier is around the corner. What am I gonna do.

go nuts and buy Mass effect then persona 5, and If your into non PS4 games as well, go over the deep end with BOTW .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Alkibiádēs said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Theres a reason why they say greatness awaits. When Sony's avalanche of exclusives drop, its pretty much overwhelming. Hard not to get buried in it. LOL

Nier isn't a Sony exclusive. 

It's exclusive to their console, but yes, it's on PC. Doesn't change much.

It actually went "UP" in score? its now rated 94.

100 from Areajugones, up to 94 MC :)

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

BraLoD said:
That shows pretty well how a low amount of reviews can do wonder for a score, it should have quite a drop when reviews actually start hitting xP

Anyway, that's the kind of score I hope Persona 5 can hold xD

Unfortunately even Persona 5 can't hold that score. 

We'll most likely see scores in the 50-60 because "too much text to read" or "I don't get why I play a high-school student who also has a job, it makes no sense".

It should be 90+ with real reviewers though, the 2 import reviews I've read were 90 and 100 (even better than BTOW who got 90 and 90 by the same websites).