By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nier Automata Review Thread. Metacritic: 89!!

Tagged games:

Hiku said:
Angelv577 said:

Wtf, I am not even halfway through on ni oh, got horizon yesterday and now nier is around the corner. What am I gonna do.

PS4 owners in 2017.

It's actually cruel.  Playstation players have too many games this year.  And the summer ain't looking bad either. 

Around the Network

Man, there is too many great games releasing this year.Already made my March purchase(picked up Horizon, couldnt wait for Nier) and the next one is going to be Persona 5.Nier is going to have to wait, but is excellent that this game is this good!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

aLkaLiNE said:
celador said:

It is an action RPG. Original Nier got marked down because the combat was bad, but did many things right otherwise, especially the story and music. So this time, they got Platinum to do the combat, while the original team worked on the wider game world and story.

Looks like it has paid off for them

Kerotan said:

An action RPG with a lot of similarities to metal gear rising.  Did you play that? 

I did not play MG:Rising but this looks sick! Just dipped my toes into the ARPG genre with Ni-Oh and that one didn't disappoint. Might have to pick this up, game was completely not on my radar 

And don't forget the other action RPG.  horizon Zero Dawn.  There's also mass effect Andromeda which looks decent.  A golden era is upon us! 

Just 4 reviews on Metacritic, the score can change so easily at this point that i wouldnt call it a 93 just yet, that being said this is one of my 5 most wanted games of the year so im excited seeing the good reviews, hopefully it stays that way.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Man Sony is on FIRE lately!

Theres a reason why they say greatness awaits. When Sony's avalanche of exclusives drop, its pretty much overwhelming. Hard not to get buried in it. LOL

Around the Network

I have a vague interest in it. Not a fan of the character design. Could have just titled it "Robo-French Maid Murder Simulator".

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

The game is called "NieR Automata" tho

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

looks like platinum is back to their best.

So hyped for this

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Hiku said:
Angelv577 said:

Wtf, I am not even halfway through on ni oh, got horizon yesterday and now nier is around the corner. What am I gonna do.

PS4 owners in 2017.

No, thats the gif for the companies selling the games, this is the image of PS4 owners after all this games coming out one after the other.