By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do You Accept Evolution as a Fact?

Do you believe in evolution?

Yes 657 75.69%

Mostly, some things are questionable. 74 8.53%

No 99 11.41%

Not really, but some could be true. 38 4.38%

Total:868

This is becoming a very one sided thread...

I, of course, stand on that same side.

Around the Network

What we see is an array of distinct "kinds" of plants and animals with many varieties within each kind, but with very clear and -- apparently -- unbridgeable gaps between the kinds. That is, for example, there are many varieties of dogs and many varieties of cats, but no "dats" or "cogs." Such variation is often called microevolution, and these minor horizontal (or downward) changes occur fairly often, but such changes are not true "vertical" evolution.

You must understand that the the ideals of Darwinism, natural selection and evolution can only exist apart from faith in God and the Holy Scriptures. The Bible reveals that God lovingly created mankind in His own very image, as the object of God's redeeming unconditional love, Who sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, into the world to die on the cross for our sins. Evolution is atheistic in nature. All of history's most ruthless mass-murdering dictators were atheists. Without God men can only become monsters.

Darwinism is the Satanic Ideal Behind Abortion

weaveworld said:
This is becoming a very one sided thread...

I, of course, stand on that same side.

Came here expecting several people taking sides against it, and was pleasently surprised by the oposite.

Evolution still has many unanswered questions and by every year there are more of them. Contrary to belief, this mostly means we are starting to understand it more and more this way, and starting to a have a clearer picture of how it all went and still going down.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

monocle_layton said:
I don't believe in it

With the amount of evidence supporting it, I see no reason why I shouldn't just accept it. I think the information around the topic is convincing enough to treat it as a fact (instead of a belief)

“Most witches don’t believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they don’t believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.”

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Evolution is the best explanation for what we observe in the natural world

Around the Network

I believe in evolution. Might I add I don't find it a matter of opinion really, it's a fact.

Yes completly.

craighopkins said:
What we see is an array of distinct "kinds" of plants and animals with many varieties within each kind, but with very clear and -- apparently -- unbridgeable gaps between the kinds. That is, for example, there are many varieties of dogs and many varieties of cats, but no "dats" or "cogs." Such variation is often called microevolution, and these minor horizontal (or downward) changes occur fairly often, but such changes are not true "vertical" evolution.

You must understand that the the ideals of Darwinism, natural selection and evolution can only exist apart from faith in God and the Holy Scriptures. The Bible reveals that God lovingly created mankind in His own very image, as the object of God's redeeming unconditional love, Who sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, into the world to die on the cross for our sins. Evolution is atheistic in nature. All of history's most ruthless mass-murdering dictators were atheists. Without God men can only become monsters.

Darwinism is the Satanic Ideal Behind Abortion

I don't know you, so I can't tell if you're serious or if you're joking.

But if you are serious, I want to ask you this: How do you define a species?

A better question is when will be the next step of evolution and how will future humans look like?

/sigh

We just know whats gonna happen...

Yes, it requires no faith of any order, it's a proven fact.