By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that you have tried to like

Shadow of the Colossus

Around the Network

The 3D Legend of Zelda games and Metroid Prime games... ohh i tried so much to like these

onionberry said:
aikohualda said:
ZELDA

don't shoot me :(

too late

i bought the ocarina 3d... and the windwaker hd... i really tried.... i feel like a gamer cannot have soul without liking zelda... but for some reason... it cannot fill my void :(

aikohualda said:
onionberry said:

too late

i bought the ocarina 3d... and the windwaker hd... i really tried.... i feel like a gamer cannot have soul without liking zelda... but for some reason... it cannot fill my void :(

Age may have to do with it.

Fire Emblem comes in mind.

While I did play and beat Awakening, I had to revisit that game at least 5 times before I was finally able to get into it, and I still have yet to beat FE7, which has been in my backlog for the longest time.

Dota 2 as well.

I can definitely see why people pour hours in that game, but the genre wasn't really my cup of tea, and the playerbase dissuaded me from playing any longer.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Mario. I've really tried, played a bunch of them, but I just can't seem to get into them.

Mass Effect and Dragon Age, Bioware's new RPGs just don't sit too well with me.

Didn't really get into Monster Hunter even though I did have a bit of fun playing it. Really tried to like FFXIII but that failed quite miserably.

WolfpackN64 said:
Didn't really get into Monster Hunter even though I did have a bit of fun playing it. Really tried to like FFXIII but that failed quite miserably.

Monster Hunter is another one that I really tried to like but I couldn't. After trying MH4 for the 3DS a few times, I knew that I was never going to like it and I wanted to get rid of it that it didn't bother me when I traded it in at GameStop. 

The Last of Us, because the other Naughty Dog games are all excellent.