Zelda Ww and SS
Gears of War

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Fallout 4 too

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Tales of Zestiria. Beautiful game but the characters besides Sorey were all meh, the story was meh, the battle system was meh. Really wanted to love it. I was 50+ hours in, but just couldn't bring myself to beat it.

MGS series... tryed it several times and no luck. Its not my kind of game. Also Batman. Arkham city - have it for x360 and WiiU. I did my best. But this game just don't clicks with me.

DarkD said:
Fable 3... I never read the reviews and was always upset Peter Molyneaux's games weren't coming to my PC anymore, then I noticed Fable 3 released on the PC. Bought it on the spot and jumped right in... I hate everything about that game. From the storyline, to the controls, to the gameplay. It only got worse once I actually read the reviews.

Crash Bandicoot... I played this when I was too young to even understand the console war. I just played everything with an open mind. I found the gameplay alright but nothing great. I found the controls truly terrible though... Although, to be fair, I had an N64 and I was playing the Playstation for the first time back then. I had no idea you guys had it so bad...

I also tried Spyro and had the same opinion as I did for Crash Bandicoot. I wanted to like that game. I remember watching the commercials and cursing the fact that I couldn't play it. Then I tried it at my friends house. The gameplay was nothing special and the controls were just as horrible as Crash Bandicoots.

Both those games were platformers which I was a huge fan of at the time. I just couldn't stand the PS controls. I still don't know why people liked that system... It had lots of mediocre games, but nothing great... I also tried Tomb Raider, but that was not something I tried with an open mind and I hated it more than the other two combined.

I largely agree about the Crash series.  It was basically an inferior Donkey Kong Country where you run forward instead of right.  But what made the PS1 popular were the cinematic games like MGS and the great JRPGs like FF7 and Xenogears.  No one really questions that the N64 had far superior platformers.

Around the Network
h2ohno said:

No one really questions that the N64 had far superior platformers.

Or FPS. Goldeneye and Perfect Dark really did set the bar for console FPS gaming untill Halo dropped, otherwise FPS gaming was strictly only viable on PC.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Monster Hunter - I played about 20h, even had a friend to play with. But after realising the whole game would consist of killing monsters repeatedly to get new armour / weapons, just to replace those with a new set of armour / weapons by killing a monster repeatedly... nope.

Uncharted 3- I liked Uncharted 2 and I'm totally into Uncharted 4. No idea what happened there.

Pokémon X / Y - I love Pokémon but I disliked the setting so much. The only Pokémon games I never finished.

Mass Effect 2 (PS3) - Really tried to like that one but it just felt like a chore to play for some reason.

Animal Crossing New Leaf - I think the premise of the game is awesome but for some reason I just stopped playing after a while and never came back even though I tried to get back into it.

GTA IV - Didn't like the city and didn't like the characters. GTA V is miles better in my opinion.

For me it would be almost all of recent Bethesda open world games, the most noticable would be Skyrim and Fallout 4.

To summarize my feelings: lacking or boring main story that gets completely lost behind all the other things to do, big worlds filled with a huge ammount of generic quests, coupled with repetitive gameplay.

I never finished these two games. Ill probably give Skyrim another try on the Nintendo Switch though.

GTA V.- cuz the game is so ambitious, unfortunately; open worlds arent for me.

Xenoblade.- cuz I love jrpg but this game feels like a mmorpg and I don't like those either.

Mario Galaxy.- cuz I love Mario's in general, but this one didn't do it for me.

Taless of berseria.- I skipped a few entries of the series cuz is getting extremely repetitive. When I heard about the dark tone of this game is decided to give it a shot and.... yeah, more of the same.

I may get some flack for this, but overwatch. I just recently bought it along with some other games and to be honest I played it for about two days, but it just does not seem like my type of game at all.