By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 4 or The Last of Us?

Tagged games:

Which is better?

Resident Evil 4 159 42.29%

The Last of Us 217 57.71%

Total:376
BraLoD said:

It actually isn't. It's way less smooth than TLOU, with less ways to approach combat and you have to stop to make sudden turns that aren't 180 degress, and stop to shot.

TLOU has tactical and dynamic combat (melee, executions, stealth, draw attention, hide/hear noise, small upgrades, build weapons, better gunfights, etc), TLOU gameplay is top notch.

The only thing RE4 has over TLOU are big boss battles, 'cause it's more fantasy focused than later REs and TLOU was more in line with older REs on that.

you sure about all that ?

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

RE 4, hands down.Its not even a contest really.

While TLOU is an excellent game, RE 4 is a masterpiece that revolutionized gaming(3rd person games in particular) and influenced games going foward.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

RE4 easily. Help transition TPS games and action horror plus the game still to this day has impressive adaptive AI. TLOU..lol. Shooting isn't anything special. The human AI that was promised to be adaptive..is trash. I mean some of the worst AI I ever did see. You wan walk right behind them and nothing happens. When they do see you they run at you like Leroy Jenkins. It's funny but also awful.

Resident Evil 4 was my GOAT by a long time,until I played the Last of Us

Double post,sorry

Around the Network

I prefer The Last of us

RE4

RE4

Even though I'm not particulary the biggest fan of it, I say Resident Evil 4. It features plenty of elements that I preferred more than The Last of Us, even though the later is a great game.

Resident Evil 4 37 50.00%

The Last of Us 37 50.00%

Total: 74

Damn what a close race