By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tell us your last three games played and would you recommend them?

Pokémon moon
Final fantasy XV
Virtua last reward

Yes I do recommend them

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Mike321 said:
1. Gravity Rush 2: couldn't recommmend this game enough

2. Overwatch: it won GOTY for a reason

3. TLOU remaster: still haven't finished it but I'm sure it has already been recommended enough

So you aren't recommending TLOU? Well, think we found a reason to ban you.

You will hate me. I never liked anything from ND all the way back to Way of the Warrior to Crash Bandicoot anything (including the PS1 racing game) and Uncharted 3 and TLOU. Didn't like any of them. Last 2 were pack ins. Later sold them.

Last 3 games I completed...

1) Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (3DS) - There's actually no real end to this game, I could keep replaying the songs I love over and over again... but after 70+ hours invested in the game, I had to move on (I also have a giant backlog waiting for me) -  Recommended.

2) Earthbound (Virtual Console WiiU) - Man how did I miss this game so many years ago, it is a fantastic JRPG, so different and weird and special, I just hope the sequels are as good as this one. Also recommended.

3) Quantum Conundrum (Steam) - Funny, good puzzles, kinda short, but the ending was just lame. If you haven't played this one you are not missing much.

Gaming on:

PC:
Asus Z87-A  |  i7 4770K  |  MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 32 GB DDR3 2133 mhz  |  WD Blue 1TB SSD & WD Blue HDD 1TB

Consoles:
WiiU
Switch (Docked)
PS 3 / 4

Handhelds:
New 3ds XL
Switch (Portable Mode ;P )

Last 3 played as in currently playing.
Gravity Rush 2 - Amazing, really recommend. Now one of my favourite series. Kat is such a likeable character.
Fate/Extella - I recommend to anyone who likes Fate or games in the same realm like pirate warriors etc. I personally love it though, Dragon Quest Heroes has it beat imo
Street Fighter V - I recommend to good players and ones willing to get good. Street Fighter V is already with around the content Equivalent to Super Street Fighter IV. But better imo. No arcade as of now but plenty of modes added for free like the 5 hour story mode.

Last finished. I haven't finished much lately.
Freezeme - Mario 64 clone, good game. I recommend to 3d platformer fans
Gravity Rush Remaster - Really recommend
Crash Team Racing - Hell yes

FFXV, Fallout 4, Uncharted 4, I recommend them all!!

Around the Network

Genma Onimusha - meh too dated. Movements with the d pad are abysmal.

Ninja Gaiden Black - Hands down the best action game ever created.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma - meh cool graphics but dumbed down combat. The sequel ( sigma 2 ) was even more dumbed down from the 360 version.

World of Tanks - if you like tanks, you're gonna like it Free to play, not pay to win, you can actually learn something about tanks. Worth a try, since it's free. Playing competitive clan battles and developing your tanks is fun and addicting.

Starcraft 2 - I love Starcraft. The singleplayer campaigns aren't as good as they were in SC1 (Blizzard stopped making good stories to their games with Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos ), but multiplayer is second to none when it comes to strategy games. Similarly to the previous game - it shines when you start to play at least somewhat competitively.

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - great story and an incredible slavic feel to the game make it a great adventure. The story starts off where the books end, so it's actually good to start your Witcher experience with the outstanding books and move on to the first part before trying out either of the sequels. This way you avoid spoilers when it comes to the plot of the books

All 3 are very different, but worth playing.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

SegataSanshiro said:
Bristow9091 said:

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

If you're a Digimon fan and wanted a great (And rather lengthy all things conisdered) RPG where you could digivolve Digimon to your heart's content, and play through a really great story too... well, why haven't you bought this game yet? Shame on you!

Would I recommend it? Yes.

I never played or seen anything Digimon or Pokemon really. (well ok I played Pokken) I got Cyber Sleuth as a Persona and SMT fan. I can easily say you don't need to like Digimon to enjoy it. If a fan of Persona or SMT fans of those would greatly enjoy it.  That makes 2 SMT/SMT clones in 2016 that were excellent. Digimon Cyber Sleuth and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. In fact the only reason DCS let's me know this isn't an Atlus game is no Jack Frost lol. Funny thing is a former SMT artist worked on DCS and it shows.

Have you seriously never played a Pokemon or Digimon game? 

If you want the most worthwhile Pokemon game, go for Heartgold/Soulsilver. They are probably the most content-filled and enjoyable pokemon games ever. Little flaws, and so much good done.

monocle_layton said:
SegataSanshiro said:

I never played or seen anything Digimon or Pokemon really. (well ok I played Pokken) I got Cyber Sleuth as a Persona and SMT fan. I can easily say you don't need to like Digimon to enjoy it. If a fan of Persona or SMT fans of those would greatly enjoy it.  That makes 2 SMT/SMT clones in 2016 that were excellent. Digimon Cyber Sleuth and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. In fact the only reason DCS let's me know this isn't an Atlus game is no Jack Frost lol. Funny thing is a former SMT artist worked on DCS and it shows.

Have you seriously never played a Pokemon or Digimon game? 

If you want the most worthwhile Pokemon game, go for Heartgold/Soulsilver. They are probably the most content-filled and enjoyable pokemon games ever. Little flaws, and so much good done.

Nope. Pokemon is past my time. It came out when I was in HS. I am not sure Pokemon is for me. They look a bit to basic for my needs in a RPG. SMT is more involved and a similar concept of capturing monsters.

I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. I've never beaten it, so being a Zelda fan it was a bit of a shame. Really enjoyable so far. Puzzles and dungeon design are pretty good.

And I've beaten Resident Evil VII recently. Best RE game since RE4, by miles. It feels like the classic ones, modernized and with a more immersive 1st person POV. Highly recommended

Last, Dragon Quest VIII. Probably one of the best JRPGs ever made.