By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tell us your last three games played and would you recommend them?

1. Fire emblem fates: Birthright
mmmhh if you can find it on sale for $20, yes. Awakening is better imo

2. Resident evil 7
HECK YEAH!

3. Zelda: Twilight princess
I see the hype now. Ties for my favorite zelda game.

Around the Network

Nioh - Fuck Yes

Fire Emblem Heroes: Fuck Yes

Digimon Cyber Sleuth - yes

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
SegataSanshiro said:
monocle_layton said:

Have you seriously never played a Pokemon or Digimon game? 

If you want the most worthwhile Pokemon game, go for Heartgold/Soulsilver. They are probably the most content-filled and enjoyable pokemon games ever. Little flaws, and so much good done.

Nope. Pokemon is past my time. It came out when I was in HS. I am not sure Pokemon is for me. They look a bit to basic for my needs in a RPG. SMT is more involved and a similar concept of capturing monsters.

How on earth can you say that Pokemon came out whe you were in Highschool when you are only 21 (according to your profile). I am 34 and Pokemon came out on the Gameboy when I was in my last year Jr. High. Pokemon was likely literally released on the year of your birth.

Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3 and Last of Us. Strong recommendation for all 3, espacily for last two. :)

Volterra_90 said:
I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. I've never beaten it, so being a Zelda fan it was a bit of a shame. Really enjoyable so far. Puzzles and dungeon design are pretty good.

And I've beaten Resident Evil VII recently. Best RE game since RE4, by miles. It feels like the classic ones, modernized and with a more immersive 1st person POV. Highly recommended

Last, Dragon Quest VIII. Probably one of the best JRPGs ever made.

That and Seasons are really good games, even better when you consider they were made by CAPCOM, there was a time when they were consistent

Around the Network

1). I'm gonna be boring and say UNCHARTED 4. Its that good. I'm on like my 3rd play through, but no one is talking about the mulitplayer, which i didnt like at first it had less modes than even 2. But that time has passed, they added way more stuff, the survival mode is real in depth. Weapons feel great. THe gameplay grew on me, its pretty much the love child of the PS3 Uncharted MP and Last of US MP. It just works.

2) Odin Sphere LeifathreWhatever (Vita version) Never played the original but heard good things. What I heard was correct, I dont know what genre this game is in but its damn near perfect. The art is great, combat is great, story is good. The only hiccup is it could get repetitive as your playing one large story from multiple veiwpoints. But each character is varied enough that no one feels the same. One chick has a rapid fire cross bow and can fly, one dude has some demon form, etc. I bought the Vita version cause it was the cheapest and I have no issues. it runs smooth, but its on PS3/4 check it.

3) Titanfall 2 I havent had this much fun with a FPS since, maybe the first Black Ops (that game is underrated) I thought it was going to be COD with robots. Its much more than that. Its what COD should've been, it plays like sugar. You dont feel helpless when you stare down a Titan, I love the sci-fi elements of it which I was not expecting. Characters are interesting, which I also was not expecting. My only gripe is it needs more maps. Probably not gonna happen since people ignored it, hell I'll pay for the DLC which is something i never thought id say for a modern FPS

Bonus) just for the hell of it UNO for current gen (i have it on PS4, i think its on Xone). last gen it was made by gameloft but Ubi makes current gen and I was dreading it, cause i knew there were going to be some DLC nonsense. I am only half right, the DLC stuff is actually fun. There are different decks and each deck has its own unique rules, which keeps you on your toes and is never boring. Rabbids, Rayman and Just Dance. Just Dance one is my fav, loooking forward to and Assassin's Creed one.

Raistline said:
SegataSanshiro said:

Nope. Pokemon is past my time. It came out when I was in HS. I am not sure Pokemon is for me. They look a bit to basic for my needs in a RPG. SMT is more involved and a similar concept of capturing monsters.

How on earth can you say that Pokemon came out whe you were in Highschool when you are only 21 (according to your profile). I am 34 and Pokemon came out on the Gameboy when I was in my last year Jr. High. Pokemon was likely literally released on the year of your birth.

lol the birthdate I entered is the day the  SEGA Saturn launched in Japan. I am much older than that but I look so much younger than I am. I began gaming on Atari 2600 well before I got my first NES.(which I still have and works)