By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy screenshots for PS4 look fantastic

Looks Fantastic. I really hope activision continues to release more crash games after this. 

Around the Network
Zkuq said:

Uh, what do 'unified checkpoints' mean? Don't all the games already have identical checkpoint systems?

Teeqoz said:
I just hope they revamp the controls.... Please please please fix the controls.

What's wrong with them? I always thought they were fine in all Crash games, with the possible exception of the first game not having analog support (I think).

Maybe they're referring to the save system? Because the first game had a really bullshit way of doing them. Also, the first Crash game didn't allow crouching, so sliding and belly flopping also didn't work, maybe that's what they're referring to?

Teeqoz said:

The controls are fine.

Really looking forward to this one

Looks really nice, played all crash games on ps one

So many good old IPs, that just need someone to love and care for them.
This looks like that.

Around the Network

Looking good, I wonder if they will feel as good as the originals (Crash 2 is the benchmark here) though.

Still hope they come out with a completely new game in the future though. Hopefully this sells enough to make that happen.

Looks awesome. Are we seeing a somewhat of a resurgence in my favourite genre, 3D platformers? Only time will tell.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Teeqoz said:

Totally agree, even though the game was great at the time. The controls were really pretty bad.

aLkaLiNE said:
thismeintiel said:
Definitely getting this day one. I love that they are keeping everything pretty much the same as the original, but improving the visuals greatly. Not that something like the R&C reboot can't work, but I think it's a little harder to capture that CB magic like the first 3 did. They should also think about remastering Jak & Daxter like this. Also wouldn't mind CTR.

Jak and Daxter reworked as a HD smaller scale 'indie style' release would be pretty cool.

A shame that Sony lets some seriously classic IP sit idle. They have shown themselves to be aware though with the return of classic IP so hopefully that trend continues with their more niche franchises like dare I say... Legend of Dragoon?

BratLoD! First up, you're not allowed alt accounts. Secondly, it's never going to happen!