By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Rise Of Islam In The US

It's heartening to see this being discussed in the US. This is not a race issue, this is a clash of two completely incompatible cultures:

Edit: This is from 2015, the reality is clearly known here and discussed openly and yet still people are in denial. This should frighten everyone in the world.

View on YouTube

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Good, hopefully millions of Americans see the light and convert to Islam.

I believe a lot of these people dp not have a clue. Like how Islam was for some reason being celebrated at the woman's March thingy. Bound comprehension considering how inhumane and anti women's rights radical Islam is.

Look at the reactions:

"Kill these bastards"
"don't let them in"

No offense, but how can we claim to be better than "evil, radical Muslims" if we ourselves are intolerant enough to support anyone with the slightest difference?

Hating on all muslims doesn't solve the problem- it just fuels the propaganda extremists use.

edit: I know people will point out that a decent amount of Muslims hold views which go against democratic viewpoints. However, there really isn't much we can do when 1.7 billion people are Muslims. If the problem was Islam, wouldn't we be in much deeper shit than we already are? 

But what are we going to do about all of these radical Christians who commit crimes every day in the US?!

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
But what are we going to do about all of these radical Christians who commit crimes every day in the US?!

Deport them and send them back to the middle east! We must make America great again by getting rid of the crusaders!

Islam is a religion, not a culture, nor a nation and frankly, my muslim neighbours are quite nice to me and I did remember the Bible stating that thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

monocle_layton said:

Look at the reactions:

"Kill these bastards"
"don't let them in"

No offense, but how can we claim to be better than "evil, radical Muslims" if we ourselves are intolerant enough to support anyone with the slightest difference?

Hating on all muslims doesn't solve the problem- it just fuels the propaganda extremists use.

edit: I know people will point out that a decent amount of Muslims hold views which go against democratic viewpoints. However, there really isn't much we can do when 1.7 billion people are Muslims. If the problem was Islam, wouldn't we be in much deeper shit than we already are? 

Well, it's hard to argue anything positive for any of the countries where the majority of that population lives. I don't think there's much of an argument for "Shouldn't it worse?" when those countries are some of the worst places to live in the World.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Turkish said:

Hopefully the other way around. 

Turkish said:

Nah dude i'm a muslim too no one should see "the light" and no one should be converting to anything.

Neither should muslims nor christians.