By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Rise Of Islam In The US

There is no radical religion or a religion that clashes with a culture. There are only radical people who use religion as an excuse to justify their radical ways by twisting things to suit them and their agenda.

However, you get radical people on all sides, those who stand for their radical interpretations of a particular faith and those who radically oppose a religion or culture by empowering extremists and their radical interpretations of any religion / culture / ideology. Both tend to be dead set in their belief that the most extreme, oppressive, violent etc version is the true version. They refuse to see it any other way, they refuse to reason and they are adamant to get rid.

Human history is full of examples and so humans we never seem to learn. Even within our own culture, our own communities and families it is in our nature to divide ourselves and fight.

Around the Network

Wow - when will people learn that there isn't a correlation between whether you are a good person and any of these other things?

I lose track, so here's a list of people to hate at the moment:
- Russians
- Chinese
- Mexicans
- African Americans
- Iranians
- Syrians
- North Koreans
- Homosexuals
- Transgender
- Muslims
- Climate Change (both sides)
- Republicans/Democrats
- Rich people
- Poor people

Guess what? It's all nonsense. It's not as easy as picking some group you don't like and blaming them for the world's problems...

OneTime said:
Wow - when will people learn that there isn't a correlation between whether you are a good person and any of these other things?

- Russians
- Chinese
- Mexicans
- African Americans
- Iranians
- Syrians
- North Koreans
- Homosexuals
- Transgender
- Muslims
- Republicans/Democrats
- Rich people
- Poor people

Guess what? It's all nonsense. It's not as easy as picking some group you don't like and blaming them for the world's problems...

You forgot to add:

PS fan boys 

MS fan boys 

Ninty fan boys 

PC master race 

Hipsters 

OneTime said:

- Russians
- Chinese
- Mexicans
- African Americans
- Iranians
- Syrians
- North Koreans
- Homosexuals
- Transgender
- Muslims
- Republicans/Democrats
- Rich people
- Poor people

I GOT TWO!!!!

fox news... U lost your case right there

Around the Network

OK, that's what I'm assuming to be a one-sided, probably non-factual 42-minute view of the matter. What's the "too long, didn't watch" version of this?