By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Anybody here excited for GTA4?

Ginaman said:

Nintendo Zealot-

What games do you prefer? What about GTA4 doesn't interest you? This is the first game I have been excited about for a long time. I am just trying to see why other people are not interested.

I enjoy games that require me to use intelligence when I am by myself: SMG, RPGs, Pikmin, etc.  When my friends are over I like multiplayer games like GH3, Brawl, Mario Kart or Halo.

I don't think there is anything wrong with all of you who do like running around stealing cars and shooting people. I personally just don't find in interesting.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Around the Network

Im definitely excited for this game. Trust me, it will be Game of the Year material.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

It's my most anticipated game of the year which is really different since I'm so used to them coming out in the second half of the year.

This game looks like more of the same, so Im not really interested in it, but I would say 50% of console owners are interested.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Never heard of it.

Around the Network

i am !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!

I'm most excited for this game than almost any other game this year.

hell yeah! I already pre-ordered it!

its gonna be tight!

and for the record i hate RPG's except oblivion. I hated mass effect.

I'm confused about how your dislike of RPG's has anything to do with the topic at hand...

OT: have it on preorder. Very excited after reading about it in a few articles.

To be honest, I have some interest in its sales numbers, and that is it. I haven't played ANY GTA game before, and I don't plan on starting now... But I hope that it does well as it is the final send-off from Take-Two before the hostile take over by EA. God-speed GTA.