By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Anybody here excited for GTA4?

After seeing trailer #4 I bought a 360, and pre-ordered GTA4. Does that answer your question? ;)

PS: Before that, I was waiting for reviews and people's opinions to make a decision, after seeing the trailer I just decided to get it (although the good 360+GTA4 promotion I found also helped; the 360 is really cheap now in Europe).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

I'd be interested if it comes out for the PS2.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Yes, I am really exited about GTA IV.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

I have never liked gta games..
I think they are very good games on their own turf..
I you like the previous ones you should buy the gta 4

im not going to rush out to buy the game on day one, but i will eventually get the game.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

I'll be first in line at ebgames to get my GTA4 copy on the 29th.

I'm excited for it and can't wait this is so a must have for my Xbox 360 :D

side note: for achievement purposes only :)

Yes, I'm interested in any game that has a chance to be good.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I don't even own a PS360 and I'm excited.

In fact, I think this is probably the first time in my life I have ever been genuinely excited about a game.

I honestly have a hard time understanding how anyone can dislike the GTA series. The wanted system is probably the most perfect gameplay mechanic ever, and the depth is unsurpassed.

I can't wait just to hear what music they have on the radio stations. Or what actors are in the voice cast.

Damn. This game is gonna be awesome.

I'm looking very forward to GTAIV. I played GTAIII, GTAVC and GTASA multiple times. As they got better and added more to the game I enjoyed them more and played them more. I played the sh*t out of GTASA. If GTAIV is an improvement over GTASA as GTASA was over GTAVC Ill be more than pleased. I also don't have a PS3 yet, as no games have really drawn my attention. GTAIV is the game that will bring me into the current generation of console systems. I've been playing PC games (BF2 & COD4) pretty much exclusively since February 2006 and still loving every minute of it. For first person shooters I play on the PS3 I'm gonna have to check out that FragFX (PS3 mouse/nunchuck).