Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch missing XY Feature = Not Buying

No HDD slot in dock.
No TFLOPS
No Mario Kart 9? T_T

Still buying one.

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Faelco said:
You forgot the "No way to charge the Joy Cons while playing without paying an additional $30 fee" one ^^.

Did they confirm that while playing in portable mode + Charging it with the USB cable doesn't charge the Joycons? 

I forgot to add "in docked mode" ;)

No games.

Faelco said:
Jranation said:

Did they confirm that while playing in portable mode + Charging it with the USB cable doesn't charge the Joycons? 

Oh okay. Hopefully they do charge in portable mode while playing. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Faelco said:

Oh okay. Hopefully they do charge in portable mode while playing. 

TV mode dock should charge them together with the tablet,
I'm not too sure if they charge while on handheld mode,
obviously they wont on the plastic grip.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
KBG29 said:
pray4mojo said:

I don't know how it's "the easiest in history" when Scropio's games are going to be the same standard AAA, dark, gun-laden games over and over again. If you own a PS4, the same exact style of games are going to be on Scorpio. It's like buying two of the same black hooded sweatshirts. Yeah, they're different brands and yeah, if you look really, really closesly you can see a slightly different stitching. But really, in the end, it's the same fucking thing.

Come on, Xbox and PlayStation are not that similar. Gears, Halo, Quantum Break, Forza Horizon, Sunset Overdrive, Killer Instinct, they all make Xbox unique. On PlayStation you have Ratchet and Clank, Any Game from Quantic Dreams, Little Big Planet, Uncharted, The Last Of Us, God of War, VR, and a whole lot more. All of these games are the real deal. You can break down any cosnole as nothing special, if you just say, they have an RPG, a Platformer, a Racer, a Party Game, a Puzzler, and so on. Each console has its own personality and feel, and that is why we have core fans of each manufacturer. Xbox and PlayStation may share a lot of 3rd party games, but from a 1st party stand point, and an OS standpoint they are very different animals.

yeah they are verry different, also I have a ton of old xbox360 games and my xbox360 broke long ago so the backwards comp. is going to be a huge sell, I also still have digital games on my old xbox account, the exclusives coming and released from first party are quite appealing on both systems and I also have a Wii-U so I will not miss out on zelda, and 3-4 years of microsoft stidio's exclusives and the fact I have a 4k television do indeed make it the easiest choice ever for me to pick the scorpio over the switch, even worse, the price difference judging by the fact I would need a pro controller to play my style, is proberbly going to be very small.

And I think the switch will be re-released as a pure handheld and the price and games will make the system a different thing entirely 3 years from now while I think tje scorpio will have a great 2018 and 2019 with microsoft pushing it and the Scorpio will stay that black shirt I love and won't change signinicantly over this period

Twitter @CyberMalistix

TomaTito said:

If you buy the real plastic grip for $30, they will.

Faelco said:
TomaTito said:

If you buy the real plastic grip for $30, they will.

True, the plastic battery grip will charge them while playing, keeping that 20 hour battery life up to the max.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Just in case someone is skimming this thread and doesn't get it. This is a thread clearly designed to try to downplay the design failings of the Switch by adding ridiculous omissions to blunt and confuse the reality of it.

As can be seen by these entries;

No Bluray Player
No Uncharted games
No additional Docking Station in the Bundle, I have 2 TV's for God's sake! One costs 90$ !!!

bonzobanana said:
Just in case someone is skimming this thread and doesn't get it. This is a thread clearly designed to try to downplay the design failings of the Switch by adding ridiculous omissions to blunt and confuse the reality of it.

I think it's more about highlighting that despite the Switch's many failings people are still going to buy it.