By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn costs $60 - Is that a fair price?

The answer will be different for every person. Value is really subjective, especially when it comes to entertainment. It just depends what kind of experience you are looking to get from the game.

For me, $60 should be worth it because I love single player RPG's, and it looks like a fun game. I don't really care about some of the missing features stated in the op, where as others who like RPG's who would really miss those features, might not see the game as being worth the $60 price tag.

But seeing as most other big budget games are $60, I think it's a fair starting price point.

Around the Network

That's why I buy it for €55- a joke thread deserves a joke answer. There are plenty of games with less options no MP and are still worth $60. The Witcher III or any super mario game.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

You've taken one step away from mod team and one step forward into chaos. Congratulations!

So this is what you do to pass time when the NFL season is over?

No.

Which is why I am paying $100 for it and couldn't be happier to do so.

Around the Network
guiduc said:

You've taken one step away from mod team and one step forward into chaos. Congratulations!

Good.  It's well documented that active posters who become mods are less active as posters thereafter.  There's exceptions to the rule like CGI but I don't we can risk Rol losing interest.  

Keep that mod position dangled just above him out of reach and he'll keep coming back for more.  

#SaveRolFromModCurse

FloatingWaffles said:
Porcupine_I said:

I agree, you shouldn't take things so seriously.

You're the one trying to say somebody else is 'trying to stay relevant' on a video game forum and also trying to take a jab at Nintendo just because Rol criticized a Sony game. 

But I imagine you're just gonna keep trying to go back and forth with this so i'm just gonna end it here and say k think what you want. 

Excellent, that gives me the opportunity to have the last word in this conversation and therefore I win the argument you started.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Haha this made me chuckle. Nice saltire on recent threads 😊

Kerotan said:
guiduc said:

Good.  It's well documented that active posters who become mods are less active as posters thereafter.  There's exceptions to the rule like CGI but I don't we can risk Rol losing interest.  

Keep that mod position dangled just above him out of reach and he'll keep coming back for more.  

#SaveRolFromModCurse

Kerotan said:
guiduc said:

#SaveRolFromModCurse

Don't worry. Donald Trump has a better chance at being mod than Rol will ever have.