By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo shot themselves in the foot with the Switch!

I think the switch is shit and don´t even care for online.
Every game being compromised because of handheld form factor is the true dealbreaker.
Having to pay for the screen and a pro controller in order to have a half decent home console is also terrible.
This hole hybrid idea is crap imo.

Around the Network
bonzobanana said:
Zkuq said:

This is most likely an incorrect assumption. Well, both of them, really. What if I told you a lot of people own consoles without paying for subscriptions?

I have both consoles and pay for xbox live and psn plus. I get the bonus games each month plus online of course. Fantastic value. While I don't play every game they give out I try out most and spend a good amount of time with quite a few. It helps that I own 360, ps3, vita, ps4 and xbox one so I'm getting a lot of bonus content.   

Oh yeah, there's that option too. I brought up those that don't pay at all because I bet they're a big group, especially compared to those that are subscribed to several services.

You are completely right Mr. Trump!

zippy said:
Fuchigole said:
Nintendo fan since the 80s. I rarely play online. I'm just not the online type of gamer. Whenever I choose to play online is for a half an hour at most.

Wow I'm exactly the same, have you stolen my identity :)

Let's agree to be identity twins then!

Outside of gaming enthusiasts, like us in this and other gaming forums, most people buy just one or even less than one console per generation. People not owning any 8th gen console will be in the broadest way Ninty's main target, and of them, people that bought a Wii or a DS, but not a Wii U or a 3DS will be a more defined target, but not the only one.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!