By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo shot themselves in the foot with the Switch!

My prediction , you'll be banned again .

PM'ed ~ CGI

Around the Network

First party games, you actually believe Nintendo has more exclusives, lol. They have less than xbone, Sony, or pc.

If trump predicts the switch will fail, I see it doing 100 million :p

dissonanse said:

First party games, you actually believe Nintendo has more exclusives, lol. They have less than xbone, Sony, or pc.

Microsoft has like 3 good exclusives. Sony and nintendo dominate in the first party category 

90% of the dudebro audience would never buy a Nintendo console even if it was $99 and had free online.

Around the Network

Yes, because Nintendo should totally only aspire to BE someone's "Secondary console choice."

And not their first.

If they can get the pricing right, paid online shouldn't be a problem.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

superchunk said:
1. You know nothing of the Switch's online service to understand its value.
2. You ignore people who have netflix, hulu, amazon, cable, etc all at the same time.

People will pay for what they see has value. Nintendo has something MSony do not. 1st party games and a 30 year backlog of content.

microsoft and sony don't have 1st party games?

jonathanalis said:

Also, is a 20 to 30$ subscription fee per year.

I don't think people have a concern with the price. $20-$30 is stuff all. Just like $100 a year is stuff all.

It's the principle of the matter.

I was always against paying for online with the Xbox, I was against it when Sony adopted a similar concept... And I am against it with Nintendo pushing the same thing... And I love the fact I don't have to pay a red cent on the PC.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I'm sorry, but your last paragraph should be a bannable offense.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988