By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Psp or Ds (Which has better Games?)

i love the ds, is that better

Around the Network
segajon said:

That is still not valid , because you didn't give substance or a reason for loving the ds. That is one of the problems we had with your post. The other is you bashing a console you dislike by saying one of it's best games is not a real game, and it is it's  only game. 

I guess it depends what someone likes. If someone likes RPG, Strategy, Adventure, Platform, Training, Unique, Puzzle, or Nintendo 1st party type games, DS has much better games. Both systems are weak for Racing and Fighting games. PSP has better Sports and Sandbox games. Overall, like everyone said, DS has much better 3rd party support.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

DS because it have the most variety of games.

I used to have a DS, but i traded it in, not enough games i like, may get a PSP in the future, as it has games that i actually want to play.

Around the Network
segajon said:

If you actually read what I said, you would know I was not criticizing you for liking the PSP.  I was criticizing you for implying that the DS does not have 'real' games.  Not that you will understand this, but there is a difference between a 'real' game and a 'game that you like'.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

@Segajon: Try reading what PS360ftw said.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

ok i'm going to get this right, i prefer the psp cuz it has more games appealing to me than does the ds. .....................oh and when isaid the ds has no real games just pokemon and mario that was sarcasm,trying to imply i prefer the psp. (i'm not saying i'm good at being sarcastic but i gave it a shot)

segajon said:
ok i'm going to get this right, i prefer the psp cuz it has more games appealing to me than does the ds. .....................oh and when isaid the ds has no real games just pokemon and mario that was sarcasm,trying to imply i prefer the psp. (i'm not saying i'm good at being sarcastic but i gave it a shot)

NiceJob. You actually did it this time without bashing the ds. WOOT! Even if you only did copy other peoples posts this post is still better than the trolling one. 

Better.

But if you're telling the truth, why didn't you say so before and preempt this argument?