By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Psp or Ds (Which has better Games?)

thekitchensink said:
^^If you like getting banned talk like that.

banned, the topic asked a question to what i think of the games for each console, i said what i think of the games..........too many people want people banned for nothing, ANYWAY ISN'T THE PURPOSE OF THE FORUM TO STATE YOUR OPINION?

Around the Network
segajon said:
thekitchensink said:

banned, the topic asked a question to what i think of the games for each console, i said what i think of the games..........too many people want people banned for nothing, ANYWAY ISN'T THE PURPOSE OF THE FORUM TO STATE YOUR OPINION?
You gave false info. That is against the rules http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Oh and read platfor critism in the rules.

if u say i gave false information than u did too when you said the ds doesnt have cod 4

segajon said:
if u say i gave false information than u did too when you said the ds doesnt have cod 4

Get a sarcasm detector.

DS, like millions of miles away, might be more. Its the most balanced system ever and has some of the best games, PSP has almost no great games and a lot of average games.

Even on the DS side is the amount of shovelware that appeals to a lot of people. Even though some is not shovelware, just ppl call it like that cause it isnt "hardcore" and its for a much younger audience.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

PSP. I can really find man DS games to get besides Prof Layton and Mario Kart DS. The rest is meh.

I love my RPGs and is why I chose PSP. I don't know about this DS and RPG nonsense.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

i know it is sarcasm but your the on wanting to follow the rules like it is bible

segajon said:
thekitchensink said:

It's perfectly legitimate to state an opinion, as long as it's backed up by reasonable facts.

Should I say "If you want Lumines get a PSP, if you want lots of fun games get a DS?"  That would be ridiculous.  But it's completely different, right?

First, you implied that Pokemon is not a 'real' game, which is incorrect on so many levels.  Second, you implied that it has only Pokemon and Mario (as if those were bad series to begin with).  Mario games are spread across many genres btw--There is one 2D platformer, one 3D platformer, a Party game, a Basketball game, an RPG, and a racing game.  The utmost care and devotion to detail is always put into these games, making them tightly-honed, exemplary gaming experiences.

If, for whatever biased reason, you don't consider all of those 'real' games, then here's a small, off-the-top-of-my-head list:

-Zelda

-Call of Duty

-Metroid

-Sonic

-Hotel Dusk

-Elite Beat Agents

-Kirby

-Splinter Cell

-Final Fantasy (I hope you consider that a 'real' series seeing as its' one of the PSP's saving graces, too)

-Star Fox

-Mega Man

-Professor Layton

-Naruto

-Bleach

-Brothers in Arms

-Phoenix Wright

Anyone who doesn't call these 'real' games automatically shows their bias.  Notice how, even though I personally prefer the DS, I'm not bashing the PSP in any way whatsoever.  It's your god-given right to prefer the PSP if you want to.  You can even say that you don't like these games I mentioned on the DS.  But to say that they are not 'real' games (along with insulting Pokemon and Mario for being very popular) shows your complete bias.

So to recap, next time, say: "The PSP has a much better lineup of quality games than the DS."

(Also, notice how, though I prefer DS, I didn't say "If you like God of War, get a PSP.  If you like fun games, get a DS."  By the way, God of War has been done before as well )

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
segajon said:
i know it is sarcasm but your the on wanting to follow the rules like it is bible

Well you broke 2 rules in one post. My statement was directed to implying that the ds had CoD 4 by using sarcasm which means it's valid. 

I think both have the same amount of good games just different genres.