By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Heroes Friend IDs and Tips

ktay95 said:
Neodegenerate said:

Have you spent any money on the game or were your pulls just that damn lucky??

I have spent money but I pulled 4 5 Stars from my first 5 free pulls. So yeah just a tad lucky that I got 4 5 Stars from 25 Heroes without rerolling at all. I have 2 more 5 Stars I still have to level that I did pay for.

Ahh ok.  I have gotten 4 5* from the free pulls so far, so I feel like I have been extremely lucky.  I am waiting to spend any money on the game until a couple of new events and the paralogues show up.  Should those prove as entertaining as Final Fantasy Record Keeper content I will be dropping a few bucks on it myself.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Finally have 4 5 star Lv 40 heroes :D

I only has 3 5*s. I have 10 4*s I can make into 5*s though. Lack of feathers tho.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Damnit because they gave so many repeat duel I want being top 10000-30000 to all of sudden 75000.

I have four 5 stars as well, but I hate one of them, so I don't use them. 

Yay more gems!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

That Narcian map is just really stupid. The strategy is basically 'Have a unit tank a lot of damage to draw in the enemies' and if you don't have one, well tough luck. I hope the next boss map has some strategy behind it... u_u+

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

I didn't manage to do the lvl 35 one. I didn't had the team to do it.

Does the Tomes > Bows > Shuriken > Tomes work here?

And does anyone have a high level Ninja/maid/butler? Do they seem useful? Like in the arena and in lunatic modes and other maps? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I was gearing up to have one final go at the 3 star Narcian. Had to wait for my stamina to refill by 2. Then I fell asleep waiting. 😐

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Damn son..... 😲

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

I love the new updates! More gems to earn! More quests! More people to recruit! (I still want that Takumi and Camilla!)

I still think they need to go easy on the Stamina (Maybe increase it to 70-80 max, or get 1 stamina for 3 minutes) Regardless, there are sooo many things to do!

Pocky Lover Boy!