By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Heroes Friend IDs and Tips

I've been pretty discouraged lately. Haven't got any of the new heroes from the past 40 orbs. 😐

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

TeamChrom!!!!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-heroes-voting-gauntlet-event-new-maps-summoning-focuses-arena-bonus-heroes/

What is this voting thing? You use your team leader?? Which one is that... the first one?
Old one, but which team is used in the arena... the first one?

So many questions

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-heroes-voting-gauntlet-event-new-maps-summoning-focuses-arena-bonus-heroes/

What is this voting thing? You use your team leader?? Which one is that... the first one?
Old one, but which team is used in the arena... the first one?

So many questions

I was wondering about the team leader and arena team a while back ago too. Then one day I noticed that the person at the top of the castle changes when you change the first person on the first team. That's when I figured that's the team leader and probably the team that goes in the arena. 

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Oh FUCK!! The upcoming Inherit Skill can really change shit!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I chose team Eirika, because I think she's hot. Looks like her team has lots of points. Almost 1.3 billion points. 😅

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Yay! Lots of free items!!!
Not liking the new characters but that Dagger guy seems strong.
And it looks like they increase the max point limit for the arena! And can get up to 5k feathers!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Didn't really do the voting in the end... I dunno, I am starting to get bored with this somehow. Need new story developments!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Yeah, since Switch came out, haven't been playing this much.

Did they raise the level cap?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

The inherit system released waaaaaaaaay earlier than I expected! I need to do some planning. And now Im going to need lots of stamina to lvl up my low level characters to get the skill. 

Pocky Lover Boy!