By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kimishima expects Switch sales to reach Wii levels

he aiming for a heart attack when it doesnt?

Around the Network
DarthMetalliCube said:
Ah now I remember why I came back to this site. Same reason I came here in 2006.. Going to be entertaining to see so many proven wrong yet again :P

But duh gamecube and duh weewoo.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Oh no...He is going to be disappointed.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

DarthMetalliCube said:
Ah now I remember why I came back to this site. Same reason I came here in 2006.. Going to be entertaining to see so many proven wrong yet again :P

So, I guess you must have missed 2012 then when many people expected the Wii U to be even a modest success and were proven wrong.

DarthMetalliCube said:

So...you think the Switch is going to see Wii level sales, circa 100 million units?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:

lol brilliant

VGPolyglot said:
DarthMetalliCube said:

So, I guess you must have missed 2012 then when many people expected the Wii U to be even a modest success and were proven wrong.

I remember that time, there were many people also predicting the PS3 outselling the Wii WW in lifetime sales and 1 year before the PSVita destroying the 3DS

We reap what we sow

I wonder, what will people would have said in Kimishima's place.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Unless it's Nintendo's new mobile platform i don't see it selling past 40 million.

Pavolink said:
I wonder, what will people would have said in Kimishima's place.

"We're very excited for the launch of the new Nintendo Switch and we expect to see strong market demand for the system"

Bet with Adamblaziken: