By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn - Official SCREENSHOTS Thread.

NEW POLL. What do you think of Horizon Zero dawn so far?

I love it, it's brilliant. 308 71.13%

It's good, above average. 38 8.78%

Eh, mediocre. 16 3.70%

it's bad. below average. 3 0.69%

It's terrible, so disopointed. 5 1.15%

Yet to tell/no opinion/don't own it. ..... 63 14.55%

Total:433
John2290 said:
BraLoD said:

What about LoD Remake?

Proven source? All I can find is rumor.

Here: www.ign.com/articles/2017/01/09/ps4-the-legend-of-dragoon-remake-yoshida-cerny-japan-studios.html

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
John2290 said:

Proven source? All I can find is rumor.

Here: www.ign.com/articles/2017/01/09/ps4-the-legend-of-dragoon-remake-yoshida-cerny-japan-studios.html

"404 page not found"

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
BraLoD said:

"404 page not found"

They must have been asked to take it out.

BraLoD said:
Angelus said:
Really a stunningly beautiful game. And photo modes are always fun to mess around with, at least I enjoy them. This will probably be the first game I play when I get my PS4, so hopefully it doesn't disappoint

What about LoD Remake?

If they ever make it, I'll play it day 1, of course. But as far as i know that's not happening. Either way though, there's no way there's a LoD releasing anytime soon, so there's no way it would be the first game i play on PS4

Double post. Website is screwy for me today

Around the Network

Triple post. Website is screwy for me today

Alkibiádēs said:
EricHiggin said:

Game looks all around amazing so far. That photo mode is a great feature. Well thought out.

When I look at the story and game play it makes me think, if you made a mature grown up version of Zelda BOTW, this is what it would be like.

What exactly is mature and grown up about Horizon, lol? Oh and the games play nothing alike... You do realize that in Japan they don't view animation as childish, right? The highest grossing movie in Japan is Spirited Away, the third highest is Frozen, the fourth highest is Your name, the sixth highest is Howl's Moving Castle, the sevent highest is Princess Mononoke and the 11th highest is Ponyo. 

Everything about Horizon looks to be more mature than Zelda. Just like how NIN made that realistic looking Zelda with the spider years ago for GC or Wii, that they never followed through with. How do they not play alike? Quests and side quests (dungeons), foraging for materials (food), theres many similarities. Maybe in Japan they feel Zelda is more mature than Horizon, but worldwide I think most would see things the other way.

EricHiggin said:
Alkibiádēs said:

What exactly is mature and grown up about Horizon, lol? Oh and the games play nothing alike... You do realize that in Japan they don't view animation as childish, right? The highest grossing movie in Japan is Spirited Away, the third highest is Frozen, the fourth highest is Your name, the sixth highest is Howl's Moving Castle, the sevent highest is Princess Mononoke and the 11th highest is Ponyo. 

Everything about Horizon looks to be more mature than Zelda. Just like how NIN made that realistic looking Zelda with the spider years ago for GC or Wii, that they never followed through with. How do they not play alike? Quests and side quests (dungeons), foraging for materials (food), theres many similarities. Maybe in Japan they feel Zelda is more mature than Horizon, but worldwide I think most would see things the other way.

Art-style says nothing about how mature a game is. CoD, for example, is a game played by many kids. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

John2290 said:
BraLoD said:

They must have been asked to take it out.

Are you the one posting about it in hopes it'll happen...is it a joke or is it ACTUALLY, for sure, fore sure happening.

It's happening, Shu told me.

Alkibiádēs said:
EricHiggin said:

Art-style says nothing about how mature a game is. CoD, for example, is a game played by many kids. 

COD is a horrible example btw. Its art style is not childish at all, but if COD is your example then what about GTA?  Lots of kids play that too. Should they? How young is acceptable?

Who is playing the game has nothing to do with how mature the game is. What the game is in itself, defines its maturity. I never said Zelda was only for kids, I just said it looks less mature than Horizon. Zelda is fantastic don't get me wrong. I'm just saying Horizon reminds me of a more mature version of Zelda. Not better or worse.