By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 77 - Low-Power?? Hate the Mod!!

padib said:

Slip:

hatmoza said:

I specifically said do not push for town powers. I'm strongly irritated by this post.

It's up to them how to respond. I'm looking more on how they respond rather than push to find out town powers. 

The way I see it is that if we don't push people to get info and vote for a no lynch to get day 1 out the way, we're effectively giving mafia a free kill in return for nothing.

I'm a little suspicious of you hat, you're being a little OTT trying to come off like your town. 

Are you Mafia again? 

This is quicktopic speak.

'Them' as in people I question. Do not overanalyse one word. 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:

Anyone think that maybe linkz kept the mafia dark for day 1? I feel like it's something he would pull.

You mean, in addition to being prohibited from QT daytalk in the OP, not knowing who each other are? 

Yeah. I have a feeling mafia hasn't been informed of their teammates. The lack of reads day 1 is just so odd. I'm serious when i say that almost every game I can get a solid scum read on someone day 1. Just looking at the last 4 games, my top 3 suspects had 2 mafia in them on day 1, and my top lynch on day 1 was always a mafia. But this game, something seems different. 

The only other possible explanation is that the mafia are lurkers. That's why my list of suspects are mainly lurkers.

Oh and to answer someone who asked about spurge as my suspect. I didn't vote for him because I wanted to keep a vote handy. Spurge isn't my top priority at the moment.

theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:

You mean, in addition to being prohibited from QT daytalk in the OP, not knowing who each other are? 

Yeah. I have a feeling mafia hasn't been informed of their teammates. The lack of reads day 1 is just so odd. I'm serious when i say that almost every game I can get a solid scum read on someone day 1. Just looking at the last 4 games, my top 3 suspects had 2 mafia in them on day 1, and my top lynch on day 1 was always a mafia. But this game, something seems different. 

I have the feeling everyone here is playing the safe game. Mafias don' want to reveal themselves and towns don't want to lynch somwone with so little proof. Why is the lack of eads day 1 odd?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
All that over me FOS ing you?

AS A MATTER OF FACT, NO.  PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

spurge, you have exactly one post left to give me a response before you get my remaining votes because I seriously can't take a whole game of this.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Since I've put you on a deadline, "the question" can be any of them. But it should be obvious which one is "the question" IMO.

Final-Fan said:
SWORDF1SH said:
Scum reads hat and FF. I feel hat is pushing to end day one quickly so mafia gets a kill before town gets a chance to take down a scum. FF seemed way to eager to put vote somebody so unless he has a personal vendetta it seems like a scum thing to do.
I'm not going to vote yet until everybody has spoken. You can't hide away by being silent so we should make an effort to get the quiet ones to speak up.

So, in your theory, are we on the same team?  Why am I attacking him?  (I'm not saying it couldn't make sense in your theory, I just want to see if your theory explains this behavior.) 

hatmoza said:

Did you stop to check who he put that vote on?

Are you and Noctis related? I can't tell if this is an act or if you're just that bad at mafia.

I suspected both of you. Nothing more and nothing less. Because even if the spat between you is legit, it doesn't mean I can't still suspect both of you. Besides 1 of you could be mafia and one of you 3rd party.

I have some data to share. I'm going to go in and edit it ( just to bold and indent some parts) immediately after i post it from word.
It will not include the last few recent posts

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final Fan 18 posts
1. Mentions hatmoza. Votes hatmoza
2. Interacts with swordfish
3. Suspects spurge
4. Interacts with hatmoza, mentions sword, mentions stefl
5. Mentions Darwin, padib, Noctis
6. Interacts with spurge
7. Elaborates on previous interaction with spurge
8. Interacts with sword
9. Responds to hatmoza
10. Edits response to hatmoza
11. Another edit to hatmoza
12. Interacts with Darwin
13. Interacts with trucks, mentions spurge
14. Interacts with Padib
15. Interacts with prof
16. Interacts with spurge, mentions noctis
17. Elaborates on previous post to spurge
18. Elaborates again to spurge
      Total Final Fan interactions: hatmoza 4, sword 3, spurge 7, stefl 1, Darwin 2, padib 2, Noctis 2, prof 1, trucks 1
Final Fan did not interact with:Clyde, Bladesymphony

Prof 8 posts
1. Mentions Final Fan, mentions hatmoza
2. Responds to hatmoza
3. Responds to hatmoza, mentions Darwin
4. Quotes noctis
5. Suspects padib, clyde, and blade. Mentions noctis and spurge. Votes Padib and Blade
6. Responds to Noctis
7. Responds to Final Fan
8. Responds to unidentified person. Mentions spurge
      Total prof interactions: Final Fan 2, hatmoza 3, Darwin 1, Noctis 3, Padib 2, Blade 2, Clyde 1, spurge 2
Prof did not interact with: Stefl Trucks, Sword

Padib 6 posts
1. Does not mention or interact with anyone
2. Does not mention or interact with anyone
3. Asks what seems to be a general questions but specifies it to trucks, Noctis, and Clyde
4. Does not mention anyone specifically
5. Quotes hatmoza without mentioning anyone
6. Mentions hatmoza and prof
      Total Padib interactions: noctis 1, trucks 1, clyde 1, hatmoza 2, prof 1
Padib did not interact with: Sword, Stefl, Spurge, Blade, Darwin, Final Fan

Stefl 19 posts
3. Quotes himself. Does not mention or interact with anyone other than host
4. Continues interaction with host
5. Responds to hatmoza
6. Responds to sword. Mentions Final Fan and Hatmoza
7. Does not mention or interact with anybody
8. Responds to hatmoza. Mentions Trucks, Sword, and Final Fan
9. Interacts with spurge
10. Interacts with hatmoza
11. Interacts with hatmoza
12. Elaborates to hatmoza. Mention sword, trucks, and Final Fan
13. Interacts with Padib
14. Interacts with Trucks
15. Asks Trucks a question
16. Votes Trucks, Sword, and Darwin
17. Interacts with Darwin
18. Interacts with Sword. Mentions Padib
19. Indirectly mentions people who voted. Does not specifically interact with anyone
      Total stefl interactions: hatmoza 6, sword 5, Final Fan 3, Trucks 5, Spurge 1, Padib 2, Darwin 2,
Stefl did not interact with: prof, Blade, Noctis, Clyde

Darwin 9 posts
2. Interacts with spurge
3. Interacts with Spurge
4. Does not mention or interact with anyone
5. Asks an open general question
6. Interacts with hatmoza
7. Responds to Final fan, Mentions hatmoza
8. Interacts with stefl
9. Interacts with prof. Mentions spurge
      Total Darwin Interactions: Spurge 3, hatmoza 2, Final Fan 1, Stefl 1, prof 1
Darwin did not interact with: Clyde, Noctis, Blade, Trucks, Sword, Padib

Spurge 12 posts
2. Interacts with Darwin
3. Interacts with Darwin
4. Does not mention or interact with anyone
5. Asks open question. Does not mention or interact with anyone
6. Responds to Noctis
7. Responds to stefl. Mentions Noctis
8. Responds to hatmoza
9. Mentions Final Fan
10. Mentions Noctis. Suspects Final Fan
11. Responds to Final Fan, suspects Final Fan. Responds to Noctis. Votes Noctis
12. Mentions Final Fan
      Total Spurge Interactions: Darwin 2, Noctis 5, stefl 1, hatmoza 1, Final Fan 5,
Spurge did not interact with: Clyde, Padib, Trucks, Prof, Sword, Blade

Hatmoza 21 posts
3. Does not mention or interact with anyone
4. Interacts with Final Fan
5. Interacts with Sword
6. Responds to Stefl
7. Interacts with Stefl
8. Responds to Stefl
9. Responds to Final Fan
10. Interacts with Sword
11. Interacts with prof
12. Responds to Stefl. Suspects stefl. Mentions Final Fan
13. Interacts with stefl
14. Mentions Trucks, prof, Final Fan, and Darwin
15. Interacts with Darwin
16. Responds to prof. Suspects prof
17. Responds to Spurge
18. Interacts with Darwin. Mentions Final Fan
19. Responds to prof
20. Responds to Padib
21. Mentions Blade and prof. Suspects stefl and Prof
      Total hatmoza interactions: Final Fan 5, Sword 2, stefl 7, prof 7, trucks 1, Darwin 3, spurge 1, Padib 1, Blade 1
Hatmoza did not mention: Clyde and Noctis

Clyde 6 posts
2. Interacts with Sword
3. Interacts with stefl
4. Mentions Sword
5. Responds to hatmoza
6. Mentions Sword, Hatmoza, Final Fan, and Padib
7. Responds to Padib
      Total Clyde interactions: Sword 3, stefl 1, hatmoza 2, Padib 2, Final Fan 1
Clyde did not interact with: Prof, Trucks, Blade, Spurge, Darwin, Noctis

Swordfish 10 posts
2. Mentions trucks. Suspects trucks
3. Interacts with clyde
4. Responds to Final Fan
5. Responds to Final Fan. Suspects Final Fan
6. Interacts with Clyde
7. Interacts hatmoza. Suspects hatmoza
8. Mentions Final Fan and hatmoza. Suspects Final Fan and hatmoza
9. Suspects prof and hatmoza
10. Interacts with Padib
      Total Sword interactions: Trucks 2, Clyde 2, Final Fan 5, hatmoza 5, Padib 1, prof 1
Sword did not interact with: stefl, spurge, Darwin, Noctis, Blade

Noctis 12 posts
2. Interacts with Final Fan. Indirectly refers to people who voted no lynch
3. Interacts with Spurge. Suspects Spurge. Mentions Final Fan
4. Interacts with Spurge. Mentions Final Fan
5. Does not mention or interact with anyone
6. Interacts with Blade
7. Interacts with Blade
8. Mentions hatmoza. Suspects Spurge
9. Duplicate post: Mentions hatmoza. Suspects Spurge
10. Interacts with stefl
11. Elaborates to Stefl
12. Interacts with prof. Mentions hatmoza. Suspects Spurge
      Total Noctis interactions:Final Fan 3, Spurge 6, Blade 2, hatmoza 3, stefl 2, prof 1
Noctis did not interact with: Trucks, Clyde, Darwin, Padib, Sword

BladeSymphony 5 posts
3. Does not mention or interact with anyone
4. Interacts with Noctis. Mentions Spurge, hatmoza
5. Responds to hatmoza. Mentions prof and Spurge
       Blade total interactions: Noctis 1, Spurge 2, hatmoza 2, prof 1
Blade did not interact with: Trucks, Padib, Clyde, Sword, Darwin, Stefl, Final Fan

Trucks 5 posts
2. Suspects stefl
3. Responds to hatmoza. Mentions Final Fan, Spurge, and Stefl
4. Responds to Final Fan
5. Interacts with Stefl
      Trucks total interactions: Stefl 3, hatmoza 1, Final Fan 2, Spurge 1
Trucks did not interact with: Prof, Clyde, Padib, Blade, Sword, Darwin,Noctis

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson