By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 77 - Low-Power?? Hate the Mod!!

Votals:

No Lynch: 5 - hatmoza, hatmoza, hatmoza, BladeSymphony, Darwinianevolution
hatmoza: 1 - Final-Fan
TruckOSaurus: 1 - Stefl1504
SWORDF1SH: 1 - Stefl1504
Darwinianevolution: 1 - Stefl1504

Votestory:

hatmoza - No Lynch*3
Final-Fan - hatmoza
BladeSymphony - No Lynch
Darwinianevolution - No Lynch
Stefl1504 - TruckOSaurus, SWORDF1SH, Darwinianevolution

As Day One is older than 24 hours, 10 votes will be required to hammer a lynch.

Day One will end 7PM Eastern on Wednesday.

Around the Network

Padib, I appreciate the scavenger hunt. Enough time has passed that you've intrigued many of us so why don't you just tell us what it is you see and explain exactly why you think it's significant.

Drawing this out any further is just overkill. And frankly it acts as a distraction which could be taken as a scum tactic. I'm not accusing you of anything but I'm becoming impatient with how much you are milking this. Especially since you've had several people respond and question what you mean already... So spill it out for fuck sake.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Stefl1504 said:
2 things I noticed: We have a way different dynamic towards no lynch day 1 in this game than some games ago (though this is mostly due to the no revotes)

The votes that don't push certain vote-points are pretty much worthless (like me voting one vote to no lynch right now would mean basically nothing, because the amount of people to hammer no lynch would still be 2. only thing that would change is that somebody could use less votes to push to the 1-player hammer boundary)

Anyway, in lieu of not pushing such boundaries:

Vote: Trucks
Vote: Sword
Vote: darwinian

I feel noctis is town.

FIrst why do feel I am town?

and can you explain for those votes that you made?

EBWOP

First why do you feel I am town?

Frankly I'm quite happy with day 1 discussion and I'm ready to move on to day 2.

People I personally consider lurkers or active lurkers: Blade and prof. I'm not thrilled with either of their contributions/activity.

My scum reads: stefl and prof

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
I will be honest I still cannot see any reads in here.

MMy guess for the scum team is padib, clyde, blade.
Like noctis said, I'm not seeing any scum reads atm.
This leads me to believe it's people laying low, which yes hypocritical ly includes me, but whatever, I know I'm town.
I'm also ok with spurge lynch.
vote : blade
Vote: padib

theprof00 said:
MMy guess for the scum team is padib, clyde, blade.
Like noctis said, I'm not seeing any scum reads atm.
This leads me to believe it's people laying low, which yes hypocritical ly includes me, but whatever, I know I'm town.
I'm also ok with spurge lynch.
vote : blade
Vote: padib

Wait, what? So you're okay with a Spurge lynch, but you don't vote against him? And you don't mention him on your scum team list? Can you explain this?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

theprof00 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
I will be honest I still cannot see any reads in here.

ANy thoughts on this? Why quote me.
right now. I am leaning town hatz and leaning with spurge as scum.
I find it concerning after there's series of question about his 2-3 scums. He suddenly disappeared. 

Don't have any scum reads yet, but I'm leaning town toward Sword.

I feel like Hatz' initial three votes was a sort of impulse thing and he's been defending his decision since. Only reason for this though is because it seems like something I would have accidentally done. I can see both sides of the argument between FF and Hatz though, though I ultimately think FF is in the right in this case.

Padib, after going through the posts again(albeit more of a skim this time), I couldn't find the blatant tell you were talking about. At this point hiding it any longer will do more harm than good.