By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 77 - Low-Power?? Hate the Mod!!

spurgeonryan said:
Barf!^

All that over me FOS ing you? What the fuck are you going to do if someone votes you? Write a novel?

@ noctis

Every game tunneling me, I know I wronged you at some point on this site and obviously you were raised to hold a grudge, but stop letting it interfere with this game.

I asked a simple question. Plus I answered and replied multiple times about it.

Bold Vote :Noctis

Hand of God suspicion on FF for nearly pissing his pants just because he was fos'ed.

-----------------------------------

@Noctis

I would rather you come to America and kick my ass than have you forever hold some sort of grudge. Just get it over with.

I don't have a grudge. lol.
If there's someone is holding a grudge that is Hatmoza. Lol.
I was glad I was able to foiled his plan last game.

I am checking your reaction. This is not tunneling.  I am looking for pattern and changes. Just play the game. :)

Around the Network

There's no one for me to engage, Hat, I have no leads. Who is there to FoS? I have town reads on two people, prof and spurge. I also think Clyde is town at this point.

I am seconding padib's post. I am playing calmly day one because I have no actual leads and I am busy. I've done so for two games now. I need information before I push anyone as scum.

The fact that your compiling data based on who is participating and who is not is quite iffy, however. Since when does less participation or interaction on day one point to scum? I'll wait to see what happens on day 2 before I automatically assume anything. Sounds like maybe you're trying to participate to a great degree to wipe yourself free of suspicion.

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."
hatmoza said:
Wow just wow. Look how desperate Padib was to fill in his data gaps. You just skyrocketed on the scum scale. Furthermore you immediately try to devalue the OBJECTIVE data I presented as a personal scheme by me.

HUGE HoS on Padib. Which is is also supported by the data.

I want to hear from EVERYONE.

Your data actually excelled at being objective, what people might take from it differs, but its neat. Padib devalueing it doesn't agree with me either.

I agree with FFs conjecture mostly, but not necessarily on how it points out people succeeding flying under the radar. (succeeding in flying under the radar would be if people somehow forget that a person is actually playing)

As for what sword said:

I do believe he applied common sense quite well to it. Taking the action itself with a grain of salt is good. What people should be aware that the stats he posted do not judge by post-quality. (Avoiding subjective stuff was prolly another goal of the plain data presented, as soon as you judge quality you will become subjective)

Finally: I do not fully see that Blade has to be scum because of his interactions, he does seem quite similar behaviour wise to last game (though that all changed when he actually got to use his powers and he didn't really trust people to have best intentions with it, this game being low-power I assume he is some vanilla-flavour) Anyway, not like I have votes left.

BladeSymphony said:
There's no one for me to engage, Hat, I have no leads. Who is there to FoS? I have town reads on two people, prof and spurge. I also think Clyde is town at this point.

I am seconding padib's post. I am playing calmly day one because I have no actual leads and I am busy. I've done so for two games now. I need information before I push anyone as scum.

The fact that your compiling data based on who is participating and who is not is quite iffy, however. Since when does less participation or interaction on day one point to scum? I'll wait to see what happens on day 2 before I automatically assume anything. Sounds like maybe you're trying to participate to a great degree to wipe yourself free of suspicion.

In this regard you will have a problem this game, because information is not granted at all - all we get is lynchs and kills, you can't really rely on anybody having a power that will feed you with that.

Stefl1504 said:

I agree with FFs conjecture mostly, but not necessarily on how it points out people succeeding flying under the radar. (succeeding in flying under the radar would be if people somehow forget that a person is actually playing)

Well this part is more how many people actually mentioned the person with low posts. Like me for example, even when some people listed off lurkers, they didn't even mention me with them. 

As for reads on my part, don't really have much but Spurge, but then that is probably just Spurge being himself.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
BladeSymphony said:

In this regard you will have a problem this game, because information is not granted at all - all we get is lynchs and kills, you can't really rely on anybody having a power that will feed you with that.

Well, I'm hoping we can narrow down suspects from there, at the very least, based on what occurs at night.

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."
NoCtiS_NoX said:
spurgeonryan said:
Barf!^

All that over me FOS ing you? What the fuck are you going to do if someone votes you? Write a novel?

@ noctis

Every game tunneling me, I know I wronged you at some point on this site and obviously you were raised to hold a grudge, but stop letting it interfere with this game.

I asked a simple question. Plus I answered and replied multiple times about it.

Bold Vote :Noctis

Hand of God suspicion on FF for nearly pissing his pants just because he was fos'ed.

-----------------------------------

@Noctis

I would rather you come to America and kick my ass than have you forever hold some sort of grudge. Just get it over with.

I don't have a grudge. lol.
If there's someone is holding a grudge that is Hatmoza. Lol.
I was glad I was able to foiled his plan last game.

I am checking your reaction. This is not tunneling.  I am looking for pattern and changes. Just play the game. :)

Ok Noctis. Listen closely because this is probably the realist shit you’re ever gonna hear from someone on a forum.

Noctis, I always dismiss you in mafia by just saying you’re a shitty player. Even back in 2010~2013ish or whenever we last used to play together. But the truth is that the “you’re a shitty player” has always been a front to what I really think about you. Are you ready? Because I don’t think I’ll get through to you regardless if I say this or not. But at the very least you can probably look into it to see if there’s any truth to it and even “treat” it.

I’ve always suspected that you have disorganized schizophrenia. The symptoms have ALWAYS been there in every mafia game I ever played with you. Two of them specifically are that you’re extremely disorganized with your thoughts and you’re delusional with what you post. I mean for fuck sake you just said above I was holding a grudge against you this game… the scary thing is I only mentioned you for the first time just a moment ago and only because of the analysis I brought forward. That is next level delusional my friend.

This is the honest reason I always ignore you in every mafia game. I can’t even get anything close to an accurate read on you because you are so “unstable” with your thoughts and delusions.

Harsh. Perhaps. But this has been consistent behavior of you for 5 or 6 years now. You’re not the same young dude anymore and maybe you can look into it. There’s medication for it if I'm accurate with my unprofessional diagnosis.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Ok Noctis. Listen closely because this is probably the realist shit you’re ever gonna hear from someone on a forum.

Noctis, I always dismiss you in mafia by just saying you’re a shitty player. Even back in 2010~2013ish or whenever we last used to play together. But the truth is that the “you’re a shitty player” has always been a front to what I really think about you. Are you ready? Because I don’t think I’ll get through to you regardless if I say this or not. But at the very least you can probably look into it to see if there’s any truth to it and even “treat” it.

I’ve always suspected that you have disorganized schizophrenia. The symptoms have ALWAYS been there in every mafia game I ever played with you. Two of them specifically are that you’re extremely disorganized with your thoughts and you’re delusional with what you post. I mean for fuck sake you just said above I was holding a grudge against you this game… the scary thing is I only mentioned you for the first time just a moment ago and only because of the analysis I brought forward. That is next level delusional my friend.

This is the honest reason I always ignore you in every mafia game. I can’t even get anything close to an accurate read on you because you are so “unstable” with your thoughts and delusions.

Harsh. Perhaps. But this has been consistent behavior of you for 5 or 6 years now. You’re not the same young dude anymore and maybe you can look into it. There’s medication for it if I'm accurate with my unprofessional diagnosis.

Atleast this guy with a disorganized thought was able to foiled your plan last game. :)

STEHHHP RAYGHT UHP LUURKERS!!! This attraction is bought to you by hatmoza and it's sure to bring out the lurkers ah squirming!

Padib and Blade's responses put both of them high on the sum list now.

Clyde was very careful with his answer or is simply town based on his reaction.

The only lurker left to respond based on data is Trucks.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Should we pick a lurker and just lynch them. They've had 4 days to participate.