By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn impressions coming 1/30!

seems great the more I've watched of it, and the people who have played it seem to like to love it

biggest problem seems to be the a.i not being alert and aggressive enough, especially the human enemies

Around the Network

I can smell it... another ps4 exclusive that will be a smash! This game will be +90 on metacritic, or at the very least +85.

xl-klaudkil said:
CGI-Quality said:

Then he needs to do a better job of conveying that. ;p

I did,it said at the end.

Noo one said.

Hahaha

That was a good one.

Soooo pumped for this game! Some great releases coming out within the next few months :3

So erm... You gonna start posting impressions & links in the OP or should we start another thread for that?

Around the Network
celador said:

seems great the more I've watched of it, and the people who have played it seem to like to love it

biggest problem seems to be the a.i not being alert and aggressive enough, especially the human enemies

I hoping thats just due them playing on normal.

Why hasn't the OP been updated with ALL the new vids?

The PS5 Exists. 

Great previews so far, can´t wait for this game.

Knitemare said:
setsunatenshi said:
well... got the digital pre-order since last summer so I'm in it till the end at this point :D

Duuuude, why? Box art is way too cool to get it in digital :/

I'm 100% digital from this generation on. No more worrying about boxes and checking if the right bluray is inside the drive. Having all the games associated to my account makes me sure they will carry over into the future way after the ps4 is dead :P

setsunatenshi said:
Knitemare said:

Duuuude, why? Box art is way too cool to get it in digital :/

I'm 100% digital from this generation on. No more worrying about boxes and checking if the right bluray is inside the drive. Having all the games associated to my account makes me sure they will carry over into the future way after the ps4 is dead :P

I like to see all those blue boxes on my shelf, but yeah, this will future-proof your game investment. Truth is digital sales sometimes have prices that you cant refuse.

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.