By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn impressions coming 1/30!

This means that on Monday, January 30th he (and I assume other journalists?) will be giving their impressions of the game! Wooo!

Edit: Also, I have no earthly idea how to embed a Tweet...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Coo.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Normchacho said:

Tomorrow, I head to LA to play four hours of Horizon Zero Dawn. Monday, I can tell you about it. pic.twitter.com/mS04zAesWw

— Greg Miller (@GameOverGreggy) January 26, 2017

" alt="" />

This means that on Monday, January 30th he (and I assume other journalists?) will be giving their impressions of the game! Wooo!

Remove anything after the number:

https://twitter.com/GameOverGreggy/status/824443827117191168/photo/1

Removed:

The PS5 Exists. 

Nice. Hope it's good. It definitely looks good.

GribbleGrunger said:
Normchacho said:

Tomorrow, I head to LA to play four hours of Horizon Zero Dawn. Monday, I can tell you about it. pic.twitter.com/mS04zAesWw

— Greg Miller (@GameOverGreggy) January 26, 2017

" alt="" />

Remove anything after the number:

https://twitter.com/GameOverGreggy/status/824443827117191168/photo/1

Removed:

Woah! Thanks!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Some neogaf members already played parts of the game and the impressions so far have been great

Hope they can share media. Wanna see more of the combat and the story elements.

Bumping this in case people missed it (since it went up late last night).

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I don't have high hopes for this. I wish they were making another Killzone game.

lonerism said:

Some neogaf members already played parts of the game and the impressions so far have been great

Any direct quotes without potential spoilers? I've been avoiding Horizon threads since someone 'supposedly' leaked the ending. Please don't touch up that!

The PS5 Exists.