By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS+ Instant Game Collection - Recommendations Wanted

Transistor and Infamous First Light fit the first four criteria

Around the Network

Journey, Gauntlet Slayer Edition, Everybody's Gone To The Rapture, Furi, Gone Home are all ones that I've kept on my hard drive to play through which is saying something since I don't even bother to add the freebies at all half the time.

Are you looking for any paid game recommendations?

FURI

Its a twin stick boss rush game with an awesome soundtrack and great combat.

Rogue Legacy is amazing, probably my most played PS4 game.

From the top of my head:

Journey,
Furi (this game is harder than Bloodborne, legit),
Transistor,
Super Time Force Ultra,
Saints Row IV: Gat Out of Hell,
Limbo,
This War of Mine: The Little Ones

Around the Network

Has anyone else had issues with their PS4 auto-deleting games they haven't played in awhile? Is this a feature you can turn off? Figured this was as good a thread as any. My PS4 does this. Fucking thing deleted my P.T. download after you couldn't download it any more, lol. But lots of other games, including loads of these PS+ titles.

Resogun, Don't Starve, Outlast, Trine 2, Hotline Miami, Pixeljunk Shooter, Towerfall Ascension, Strider, Fez, Velocity 2X, Dust, Spelunky, Binding of Isaac, The Swapper, Transistor, Apotheon, Rogue Legacy, Oddworld, Valiant Hearts, OlliOlli 2, Guacamelee, Unfinished Swan, Skulls of the Shogun, Rocket League, Styx, Limbo, Grow Home, Grim Fandango, Helldivers, Galak-Z, Furi, Journey, Invisible Inc, Day of the Tentacle, This War of Mine.

Nice, that is a ton of games to swim through. I recommend starting with Transistor.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Has anyone else had issues with their PS4 auto-deleting games they haven't played in awhile? Is this a feature you can turn off? Figured this was as good a thread as any. My PS4 does this. Fucking thing deleted my P.T. download after you couldn't download it any more, lol. But lots of other games, including loads of these PS+ titles.

That's never happened to me. Curious to see if anybody else has experienced this.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."