By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Removes Snap From Xbone

Not only did they remove TV snapping, they also removed the mini TV in the dashboard and you are left in silence as you browse the UI. It's such a lonely place, the silence. 🙁

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Good. You can't watch 2 things at once. You can have 2 on the screen but you're not really watching either. You're just half watching each and not getting the whole experience. If I want to not pay attention to a movie or game I'll play on my phone to do so.

I am Iron Man

If they replace it with PIP, no problems. I use snap as one of the main features when playing games since I can skype with my nephew while we play multiplayer games.

Ahh snap

WHY?!!! I WANT TO CHECK MY ACHIEVEMENTS WHILE PLAYING!!!!!!!!!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
barneystinson69 said:

Get that weizle-faced shit out of my face!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:

You still can. Now you can make a little window that tracks up to 3 achievements.

shikamaru317 said:
barneystinson69 said:

You still can. Now you can make a little window that tracks up to 3 achievements.

Can you? I thought that was a picture of something they wanted to add in the future?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Puppyroach said:
If they replace it with PIP, no problems. I use snap as one of the main features when playing games since I can skype with my nephew while we play multiplayer games.

I don't understand the point of removing it now before pip is ready.