By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Removes Snap From Xbone

barneystinson69 said:

WHY?!!! I WANT TO CHECK MY ACHIEVEMENTS WHILE PLAYING!!!!!!!!!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:
barneystinson69 said:

Get that weizle-faced shit out of my face!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

shikamaru317 said:
barneystinson69 said:

You still can. Now you can make a little window that tracks up to 3 achievements.

Can you? I thought that was a picture of something they wanted to add in the future?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Puppyroach said:
If they replace it with PIP, no problems. I use snap as one of the main features when playing games since I can skype with my nephew while we play multiplayer games.

I don't understand the point of removing it now before pip is ready.

I wonder how much this actually makes in difference in performance, now that it's gone.

Around the Network

PiP will have it's drawbacks though. Gonna block some parts of the beautiful 720p graphics. 😐

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Normchacho said:
What? Why? That seems...dumb...

"Improve multitasking, reduce memory use, improve overall speed, and free up resources"

Maybe they need those resources for something else down the line?

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Good. You can't watch 2 things at once. You can have 2 on the screen but you're not really watching either. You're just half watching each and not getting the whole experience. If I want to not pay attention to a movie or game I'll play on my phone to do so.

How very un "Iron Man" of you.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Picture in Picture is way better and I hope to see it added soon.

Normchacho said:
What? Why? That seems...dumb...

It completely falls in line with Phil's vision of maing Xbox a game console first again. Get gaming right... then worry about the fluff.