By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch touchscreen in action

I think this is the first time right? well here's the touchscreen of the device.

https://twitter.com/Dystify/status/823623094266953728?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

very responsive 

Around the Network

So you can touch it and get a response like any other tablet?

Where are the noble prize awards for Nintendo!?!?!?! Revolutionary technology! The Switch should be $449 with amazing features like this!

Looks solid.

monocle_layton said:
So you can touch it and get a response like any other tablet?

Where are the noble prize awards for Nintendo!?!?!?! Revolutionary technology! The Switch should be $449 with amazing features like this!

The comment failed as sarcasm, as funny, as rude and as a joke. You tried.

Well, in portable mode, the touch screen can do wonders in Minecraft Switch. Building with your finger doesn't get any better. I'm hoping.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Around the Network
SonytendoAmiibo said:
Well, in portable mode, the touch screen can do wonders in Minecraft Switch. Building with your finger doesn't get any better. I'm hoping.

and for pikmin

It does look smooth, but I don't think we had any reason to think it wouldn't be.

In fact, it would be outrageous for it to perform any worse.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

onionberry said:
SonytendoAmiibo said:

and for pikmin

You forgot the "4".

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Normchacho said:
It does look smooth, but I don't think we had any reason to think it wouldn't be.

yeah but it's the first nintendo console with capacitive multi-touch screen so it's good to compare and to see the big difference with the wii u and 3ds.

onionberry said:
Normchacho said:

yeah but it's the first nintendo console with capacitive multi-touch screen so it's good to compare and to see the big difference with the wii u and 3ds.

That is very true. The Switch looks 15 years newer than the gamepad.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.