By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you got PSVR?

Got PSVR?

Im a happy owner of PSVR. 61 35.06%

Im buying PSVR as soon as I have money! 26 14.94%

I dont have PSVR and dont... 31 17.82%

I didnt want it, but beca... 2 1.15%

I was hyped at first, but... 19 10.92%

Im a sad owner of PSVR (n... 7 4.02%

I just want to see how many fools got PSVR. 28 16.09%

Total:174

No but I'd love to try it.

Around the Network

No. There's really nothing I want to play on it. It's really doubtful that it will actually take off. Even when fanbase splitting hardware has a really strong start (New 3DS or Kinect) it rarely secures any support. Even without sales figures, it seems safe to say the sales fall way short of those. I'm not even sure if tacking on VR will be worth it for developers.

VR may be a big thing in five years or so, but more likely on PC, unless a console maker designs their whole platform around it.

I would like to try it some day (or any VR really), but I've seen a youtube video for REVII on PSVR and the image quality looked absolutely horrible. Certainly wouldn't get it.

Nope, can't justify the cost.

Now if it cost $199...... then sure.

I really want it for RE7, but I can't bring myself to buy it yet.

Also not sure if I should get PSVR or a PS4 Pro. Not sure if the PS4 pro even makes that much of a difference to make it worth it.

Around the Network

Nada since one, I don't own a PS4 and two I'm not touching VR for a few more years yet.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I was underwhelmed by it. There are no games for it whatsoever and the image quality is worse than on my Gear VR. No way I'm buying that. Ask me again in 10 years.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Got one, it's great. I've played 19 games on it so far.

DriveClub VR, Rez Infinite, Thumper, RIGS, Wayward Sky, Bound, Tethered, Thumble, Super Stardust Ultra, Hypervoid, Robinson The Journey, Eagle flight, Here they lie, Space Rift, Vev: Viva ex Vivo, Pinball FX2, O! My Genesis, Holoball, Windlands and I expect you to die. As well as some excellent smaller VR sections and demos, like COD Jackal Assault, Rottr Blood ties, SW Battlefront Rogue One, Playroom VR, RE7 Beginning hour and many fun demos.

I was playing VR games for about 2-3 hour a day since release. I'm having a small break now with The Talos principle until RE7 comes out. I'm also looking forward to Star trek Bridge commander, GT Sports, Obduction, Ace Combat 7, Farpoint and hopefully PSVR will get The witness as well. Blow said he wouldn't do it a year ago, but we'll see.

Other upcoming games that look interesting to me are Fantastic contraption, Unearthed Inc: The lost temple, Dino frontier, Syren, A haunting: witching hour, Polybius, Symphony of the machine, Granblue Fantasy: Project Re:Link, V! What Did I Do to Deserve This, Frontier, Psychonauts 2, Statik, The Hum: Abductions, Visage and Gunship battle 2.

I've already played more VR games last year than non VR games and was hardly gaming anymore until PSVR came out. It has brought back my addiction to gaming (and unfortunately sleep deprivation as well :/ staying up until 3am every night)

Nope, and I'm not planning to get it. It's more because of the price though, and the fact that I'm still not expecting PS4 to get very impressive VR games. I'm more of a PC guy anyway, so I'll probably get VR for PC once I have a better PC and the price of VR comes down.

Knitemare said:

Jesus, I dont know why the poll isnt showing all the text

Actually it is if you haven't answered. The issue is present only when you've already answered the poll. I've noticed this quite a few times before already.

No, would like to try once though.