By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you got PSVR?

Got PSVR?

Im a happy owner of PSVR. 61 35.06%

Im buying PSVR as soon as I have money! 26 14.94%

I dont have PSVR and dont... 31 17.82%

I didnt want it, but beca... 2 1.15%

I was hyped at first, but... 19 10.92%

Im a sad owner of PSVR (n... 7 4.02%

I just want to see how many fools got PSVR. 28 16.09%

Total:174

Haven't played mine in a couple of weeks but I still love it... If that makes sense. It's the downside of working long hours, having a wife that loves being around me, and owning every console. I'm going to dive back in when RE7 hits tomorrow and I'm so excited. I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach lot I'm about to get onto a rollercoaster. I don't want to do it but I want to do it.

Anyway, PSVR was/is the freshest thing to happen to gaming since it went from 2D to 3D.

I own:
Resident Evil 7 (pre installed. Can't play it for 22 more hours but the demo was fantastic in VR)
-Here They Lie
-Rise of the Tomb Raider (has VR content)
-PSVR Worlds
-Playroom VR
-Eagle Flight
-Star Wars Battlefront (has GREAT VR content)
-Allumette (basically a free short VR film)
-Invasion (again, a free VR short film)
-Bound (playable in VR)
-Gary the Gull (a short distraction)
-World War Toons
-Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
-Batman: Arkham VR
-Perfect

I plan on getting Robinson the Journey, Fruit Ninja, Job Simulator, Rez Infinite, and a few others.

Around the Network

Cannot get a PSVR, i can buy PSVR but not a single shop sell ps move in my country, and amazon not want ship them in my country either so, i am out ^^

I just bought it. It is ridiculously expensive, but, fuck it, life is too short

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Quite telling that the second highest answer is one worded as if by trolls and haters.

d21lewis said:
Haven't played mine in a couple of weeks but I still love it... If that makes sense. It's the downside of working long hours, having a wife that loves being around me, and owning every console. I'm going to dive back in when RE7 hits tomorrow and I'm so excited. I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach lot I'm about to get onto a rollercoaster. I don't want to do it but I want to do it.

Anyway, PSVR was/is the freshest thing to happen to gaming since it went from 2D to 3D.

I own:
Resident Evil 7 (pre installed. Can't play it for 22 more hours but the demo was fantastic in VR)
-Here They Lie
-PSVR Worlds
-Playroom VR
-Eagle Flight
-Bound (playable in VR)
-World War Toons
-Perfect

I plan on getting Robinson the Journey, Fruit Ninja, Job Simulator, Rez Infinite, and a few others.

Do you recomend Until Dawn?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Saeko said:
Cannot get a PSVR, i can buy PSVR but not a single shop sell ps move in my country, and amazon not want ship them in my country either so, i am out ^^

Move is not essential, most games support DS4, heck most don't even support move.
From what I've played Rez Infinite, Until dawn rush of blood, Wayward sky, Tumble and I expect you to die are better with move but can be played with DS4 as well. Holoball and Job simulator require move. Another 18 games and demos I've played don't support move at all.

Most importantly, RE7 doesn't need move (doesn't support it) and is out tommorrow

http://uploadvr.com/resident-evil-7-vr-review/
Final Score:
9/10 – Amazing
Resident Evil 7
embraces virtual reality as a medium and proves that you don’t have to cut corners or make sacrifices to create a compelling VR experience.

The camera is essential though.

WagnerPaiva said:
d21lewis said:

I own:
-Here They Lie
-PSVR Worlds
-Playroom VR
-Eagle Flight
-Bound (playable in VR)
-World War Toons
-Perfect

Do you recomend Until Dawn?

Most definitely! It's simple to play and a great showcase for your non gaming friends whom you want to impress.