By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall 2 Designer: Switch Is So Underpowered Third Party Support Will Be No Different Than Wii U

Mr Puggsly said:

But Titanfall 2 is actually one of best shooter campaigns we've seen this gen. Partly because its a unique experience.

I never finished that game because I was bored with it. I sold it right away.

Around the Network
Rogerioandrade said:
KungKras said:

Yeah who doesn't love redundant spending on unnecassary luxury goods. Wonderful indeed.

Isn´t this a videogame forum ?.....

Well.. that´s how the videogame console market works, in case you´re new to this kind of entertainment....

You should have kept reading the thread.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Keiji said:
Mr Puggsly said:

But Titanfall 2 is actually one of best shooter campaigns we've seen this gen. Partly because its a unique experience.

Understood, you're waiting for the Switch version.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

DonFerrari said:
Seems like he wasn't really wrong. Ambitious AAA games won't release on Switch, other games are potential candidates.

Doom Eternal is coming.

and RE7 and AC Odessey already out on Switch.

Mr Puggsly said:
Keiji said:

Understood, you're waiting for the Switch version.

Don't be mad because I didn't like Titanfall 2. I tried it and found it boring. Deal with it.

Last edited by Keiji - on 26 October 2018

Around the Network

"I didn't like their game so their entire opinion is wrong"

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:

Show me by quoting me where I said something like that. Do it.

Keiji said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Bit defensive there my friend, 'Keiji' wasn't anywhere in my post. 

ArchangelMadzz said:
Keiji said:

Ok my bad. Since you answered just after my post I was thinking it was bout me specially.

Keiji said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Ok my bad. Since you answered just after my post I was thinking it was bout me specially.

Nah this is the first time I've seen this thread, so was just responding to the general tone of the thread. 

Instead of arguing why they're wrong, people are just saying their game didn't sell well and that it was bad, which is totally irrelevant.