By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall 2 Designer: Switch Is So Underpowered Third Party Support Will Be No Different Than Wii U

ArchangelMadzz said:
Keiji said:

Ok my bad. Since you answered just after my post I was thinking it was bout me specially.

Nah this is the first time I've seen this thread, so was just responding to the general tone of the thread. 

Instead of arguing why they're wrong, people are just saying their game didn't sell well and that it was bad, which is totally irrelevant. 

Yes I get it. You are right.

Me I was just saying the game was boring because somebody said it was "one of best shooter campaigns we've seen this gen" which is just an opinion because I was bored to death with it. All he has to answer is that I'm waiting a Switch port, which is non sense.

Last edited by Keiji - on 26 October 2018

Around the Network
Keiji said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Understood, you're waiting for the Switch version.

Don't be mad because I didn't like Titanfall 2. I tried it and found it boring. Deal with it.

It was just a joke given its unlikely to ever come to Switch.

On side note, arguably better than both Doom and Wolfenstein 2. Just throwing that out there!

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
Keiji said:

Don't be mad because I didn't like Titanfall 2. I tried it and found it boring. Deal with it.

On side note, arguably better than both Doom and Wolfenstein 2. Just throwing that out there!

I loved DOOM so I can't agree lol.

BlackBeauty said:
DonFerrari said:
Seems like he wasn't really wrong. Ambitious AAA games won't release on Switch, other games are potential candidates.

Doom Eternal is coming.

and RE7 and AC Odessey already out on Switch.

RE7 is through streaming and funnily enough a lot of people hated it.

And you know that few games appearing on Switch doesn't make the claim wrong, right?

Mr Puggsly said:
Keiji said:

And we have seem plenty of people saying how games they ignored before became fantastic because they can be played on the go (of course they would never say it straight).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
BlackBeauty said:

Doom Eternal is coming.

and RE7 and AC Odessey already out on Switch.

And you know that few games appearing on Switch doesn't make the claim wrong, right?

Mr Puggsly said:

And we have seem plenty of people saying how games they ignored before became fantastic because they can be played on the go (of course they would never say it straight).

Proof or it didn't happen.

Around the Network
GoOnKid said:
DonFerrari said:

You may go to ALL threads of ports and how much praise it got from being portable.

We even got a ridicule case of someone that swore to be a Sony fanboy from PS1 to PS3, but couldn't find any good game on PS4 so he bought Switch and when listing the games to justify his purchase were ports of PS3 (also available on PS4) for Switch that he could play on the go.

You may disregard or shut if you want, but no, I won't go through dozen of threads picking quotes just to satisfy you on something it is pretty standard from fanbase to do.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

DonFerrari said:
GoOnKid said:

You may go to ALL threads of ports and how much praise it got from being portable.

We even got a ridicule case of someone that swore to be a Sony fanboy from PS1 to PS3, but couldn't find any good game on PS4 so he bought Switch and when listing the games to justify his purchase were ports of PS3 (also available on PS4) for Switch that he could play on the go.

You may disregard or shut if you want, but no, I won't go through dozen of threads picking quotes just to satisfy you on something it is pretty standard from fanbase to do.

No, no, no, no, that's not how it works. YOU made the claim, so YOU need to back it up with facts. Otherwise your statement is worthless.

GoOnKid said:
DonFerrari said:

No, no, no, no, that's not how it works. YOU made the claim, so YOU need to back it up with facts. Otherwise your statement is worthless.

If you can manage to make the searching function of VGC workable then I could think about taking the time. But if you are disputing the fact that fanboys have double standards then I can only smile.

DonFerrari said:
GoOnKid said:

If you can manage to make the searching function of VGC workable then I could think about taking the time. But if you are disputing the fact that fanboys have double standards then I can only smile.

As I can only smile about your petty attempts at generalizing the fans. You love doing that, don't you? Maybe you could prepare yourself better next time when you want to bash the Ninty fans again. It will just be a matter of time.

GoOnKid said:
DonFerrari said:

As I can only smile about your petty attempts at generalizing the fans. You love doing that, don't you? Maybe you could prepare yourself better next time when you want to bash the Ninty fans again. It will just be a matter of time.

Do you equate fans with fanboys? I don't. So who is generalizing?