Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
For comparison:

Yakuza - 75
Yakuza 2 - 77
Yakuza 3 - 79
Yakuza 4 - 78
Yakuza 5 - 83

The series has improved critically with each main installment.

Honestly, I feel it has more to do with the fact that series is becoming more publicly acceptable, so people feel like they can be kinder to it. Like what's happened with Musou games.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I expect nothing less. This might be the title that gets me into the Yakuza series.

Had no idea the Yakuza games were so silly. I really want to play it but I don't have any money left lol. Will definitely buy when it gets too $30!!

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

BraLoD said:
Well, 86 with 35 scores, so sounds solid, don't see it getting THAT many reviews.

Currently at 43, and that doesn't count the large amount of smaller sites that got it too. I was able to get a copy to review as well. SEGA went ham with giving these codes out, it seems like they are trying to "reboot" the series in the west.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Around the Network

I havent seen any review yet but i bet you easy allies will give it a 100. I pre order both digital and physical and i cant wait to platinum it

Damn it, why are so many good games releasing within a damned week of each other? I have GR2 coming tomorrow, and RE7 next week. Of Kingdom Hearts, Yakuza, Tales and Digimon, I can only pick one on my current budget. With these scores, Yakuza may just be that one. 

Hiku said:

Saw Angry Joe play it on Twitch a bit, and the story was really intriguing in this one from what I saw. Not just the main story of course, but the sub stories in particular.

Here's a funny clip from Joe's playthrough:

https://clips.twitch.tv/angryjoeshow/EncouragingGrouseEleGiggle

LOL his laugh always gets me. xD

Also, the game focuses a lot on Majima's past and he's one of the main playable protagonists.

Someone shared this scene on Twitter and I couldn't stop laughing. I preordered Gravity Rush 2 and I'm on a tight budget, but this definitely sold me on the game, lol.

Ariakon said:

Damn it, why are so many good games releasing within a damned week of each other? I have GR2 coming tomorrow, and RE7 next week. Of Kingdom Hearts, Yakuza, Tales and Digimon, I can only pick one on my current budget. With these scores, Yakuza may just be that one. 

You will never see any other console releasing that many good games within a week of each other. Ps4 games for January already as good as the switch lineup for 2017

pretty good scores!