By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yakuza 0 Reviews: 85 meta

Ugh I really want it at launch but it releases so close to GR2, I'll definitely get it later this year tho.

Around the Network

Another highly rated ps4 exclusive. Their line up of exclusives is unrivalled in the console space. Keep it up!

Okay im buying it :P

I've already preordered this and with all these reviews just makes me want it even sooner!!

Still want a dub, but I guess I'll buy.

Around the Network

I like how many reviews this is getting. The more attention it gets, the bigger the following grows, the more successful the game becomes, and the stronger future localization gets.

I don't know in what order to play these games. Also the first one I played was Yakuza 3 and I never finished it since it broke my PS3 lol

Wow. Between this and Gravity Rush 2, gaming is being really good to us right now. This could be the best winter/spring for games in a while.

Boutros said:

I don't know in what order to play these games. Also the first one I played was Yakuza 3 and I never finished it since it broke my PS3 lol

afaik you can't go wrong in playing 0>1>2>3>4>5 with Ryu ga Gotoku, 0 takes place before 1 story wise and doesn't spoil anything

The Yakuza games have always been fantastic. It's been annoying as a fan to see how underappreciated they've been and the struggle to actually get them released.

Hopefully people support the game this time.