By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone plan to leave the house with their Switch?

I really can't picture anyone in the public playing this huge thing. Though I think its really convient to play all over your house or packing it for long trips.

Around the Network

Well I would definately play it when I travel across Europe so yeah

yes, i have a 1.5 hour commute to work each way and i live close enough to my foreman that i get a ride with him in the work truck so thats actually a good chunk of my typical gaming time.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Idk anymore.. It might be a bit more of a hassle than I would want and I will have to see how well it charges with my battery bank. It might be a bit too inconvenient for me to take it out, specially since its not exactly something that can fit in my pocket and I live in Canada where it rains a lot.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I take a 30min bus and 50 min train to go to uni! Yes! Its going to be a fun ride!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

If i have one yes....
Also... inside hotelssssss yessss

Yes I can. Not often but yes.

I will keep it on my desk, and pick it up to play every once in a while. Play it while lying around in bed. At a friend's place. During lunch breaks. At the park occasionally.

And most importantly at the laundromat.

Plus it's really not that big. If I'm ever wearing cargo pants i'll definitely be pocketing this thing.

Of course, I have three or four return trips between Japan and Australia every year, Switch will be perfect for play n the airports and on flights, especially since it's USB-C.

Yes, i'm always taking my handheld consoles with me to my office for break time and even friend's home. :D