By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sooo here we go again. Me and My Playstation friend got into another arguement....

I think you should tell her to get a Xbox. She'll thank you for it.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Thank God Im not friend of neither of you.If either of your, assuming you were my friends in real life, would have a tantrum every time I didnt reply to every single message at the exact time it arrived, I would go crazy

I read that and thought the same.

She used caps locks on you?!!!!! What a psycho. Screw her.

She's just frustrated because you still haven't asked for her hand.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I think the therm first world problems have never been more accurate than for this post OP.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

Oi, mate, I'm all for personal stuff on VGC, but seriously. This seems like something between you and her, I doubt she wants you talking about this on a public forum.

Are you by any chance still in high school?

Alright man, I mean I get that people want to get personal, but this seems a bit petty if you ask me.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

If I were you I'd buy the Switch because Nintendo has wisely made communicating with other players virtually impossible, thereby avoiding this kind of inanity.

As the VGChartz turns.......... In todays episode: Rol bans himself after proving he was being disingenuous.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969