By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sooo here we go again. Me and My Playstation friend got into another arguement....

Yes..... it's happened again. Since people were so interested about the other incident, and I'm in need of advice, and it feels better to talk about it... Why not?

So let me give you a brief update between us since the last post about us. We played less PS4 for no reason at all. it's all good because we talked everyday on Instagram/Snapchat. we stopped talking for about a week...for no reason at all. We started talking again recently and then that's where things turned for us.

A few weeks ago we had this talk, it wasn't much of an arguement but I think it plays an important role in all this

A few weeks ago: I don't remember how we got into this topic but she said to me "You dont like talking to me" and I go "What?  I enjoy our friendship very much" she says "if you say so, you always leave me on read" I go "well if I didn't enjoy talking to you, then I wouldn't be talking to you at all. I reply everyday to you... hey.. I love our friendship okay? I really do" then she says "okay, if you say so" and that's pretty much the important stuff, we said other stuff too.      

Yesterday: We spoke this one night how we usually do, she falls asleep. I'm awake for a few hours and I fall asleep. I wake up and she still hasn't replied. So I'm thinking "no big deal, she sleeps alot" 1 more hour goes by and I get worried.. I go unto PS4 and there she is in a party playing GTA V.... At this point I feel angry at her. I try not to say anything because I know if I say something it won't turn out good... then an hour later with still no reply I finally said something.

Yesterday's convo: I say "SO am I important to you... orrr" RIGHT AWAY she says "yes" and "I fell asleep last night and I forgot to reply... and do you remember the amount of times you've left me on read? Because I do".. OH THIS IS WHY SHE'S DOING THIS TO ME, I reply "I see you playing, what's worse is you're in a party and i'm here waiting for that reply. Huh I guess shes doing better stuff than leaving me a lil reply" all she says is "okay". I go "im just sayin, sometimes  make me feel like i'm not important.. I would've replied, leaving people on read is just as bad as not replying at all" she replies "no it isnt, read is worst than no reply, you just went days without replying to me" I think WOW so its all on me now? I reply "well you didn't exactly say a word to me either throughout those days, I was the one who got us talkin again" she says "I never start convos, thought you knew that, but ok, I'll leave you on read and go days without replying since it's no big deal". then I go "people end convos like that all the time, it feels like I bother you since I always start the convos and that's what exactly how I felt when you were playin PS4 while I never got replied to in like 14 hours... it feels like you dont care if you're playing without replying." She says "I was literally sleeping 12 of the 14 hours FYI" I say "2 hours is still alot of time.. but I get it, I'm a boring friend". She replies "yep totally, because being not replied to is sooo much worse than being left on read multiple times with NO REPLY AT ALL" she NEVER uses caps locks on me... I reply "you dont get it. thats a way of ending convos, me and my bro do that. I was pretty sure you knew that... but with you, you just played ps4 knowing I was there waiting".. she says "what's frustrating is you've literally done the exact same thing that you're getting mad at me about but whatever". I DO NOT have any memory of doing that to her, I simply reply "no i don't" she says "lol ok" I say "I never once did that or will ever do that". she says "ok" I reply "As I said, I get it, I wouldn't want to reply to boring ol' Andrew either" shes says "pity" I say "whatever, im not mad about it anymore, I'll talk to you later" she replies "got it"... and I say "I bet if I was someone else you would've replied sooner". shes says "NO, I do this to everyone except my family, nice try" I got sad when she said that to me... I simply replied "it wasn't an attempt at anything.. I'll talk to you later :)"  her last word was "bye"

So there you have it... another stupid arguement between 2 good PS4 besties. I removed her from PS4 because we don't play anymore (I'm assuming she found better friends) and it's the best for us. I don't know whos the bad guy. If you ask me, I'll say its not me. If you ask her she'll say she's innocent. I don't think she knows I removed her, if she finds out she may get more mad at me and come at me with mad messages. or maybe she already knows and she doesn't care. I have no idea   ... What do you think about all this? What would you do? Right now I miss my bestie... 

Around the Network

Thank God Im not friend of neither of you.If either of your, assuming you were my friends in real life, would have a tantrum every time I didnt reply to every single message at the exact time it arrived, I would go crazy.

If this silliness is really that important to you(in that not answering every message you send), then you really should just find someone that is more compatible with you in that regard.If that is not the case, grow some damn patient and learn a fact of life:not everyone have the same priorities or think the same as you.Because otherwise, every friend you have will end up in the same situation as this.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

you seem like a very dramatic person

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

hahahaha dude dude bring that chick here on VG so she can say her side of the story.

I like reading drama,pointles drama to be exact.

HAAHHAAH still in love.

The sequel no one wanted. PS friends Part 2.

Around the Network

It's all-right to be desperate as fuck, but don't show it to her (or us for that matter, lol). Chicks are not attracted to desperate guys.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Oh FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

I think you both need to learn that sometimes people have other things to do. It's not because they don't like you or because they're rude, it's just how life works.

Signature goes here!

Just kiss already. SHEESH

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

All this drama and you two aren't sleeping with each other?