By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Absolutely no hype for splatoon 2

Online subscription will kill it and it should so Nintendo cancels paid online.

Plus thé game feels liké Splatoon1.2 , thé first with DLC

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Hiku said:
Nautilus said:
The moment when people think that a sequel is only a sequel when the graphics are better, we know there is something wrong with gamers.

I agree, but there are other ways to make the game look new. Change up the design more noticably on things. I heard they had new hair, and new gunes, so that should suffice.

Now I haven't played the original Splatoon, so I wonder, how many of the stages shown in the trailer were new, and not present in the original game?

Never was a fan of Splatoon, so Im not sure, but I thing everything they showed there was new, with a few exceptions like a few weapons and such.Otherwise the super atacks, music, stages, costumes, hub, single player and so on are new.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Lol this thread. It will have a new SP new movemnt new abilities and new maps/weapons and clothing. If thats not a sequel to you then i dont know what is.

It looks the same as the first one.

Dr.Vita said:
It looks the same as the first one.

So? I still don't get what it has to do with it being a sequel XD. 

Around the Network

What were some people expecting? It wasnt going to be a step up ala Titanfall 2. ITs basically an enhanced port

Dravenet7 said:

Very conviently, I was looking perusing chuggaconroy's twitter over his thoughts on Xenoblade 2 right before coming here.

I recall all the doubt Splatoon had prior to the first game's release, myself included. I'm very happy to see it take off like this!

Now if only Nintendo would give us Octolings!

GIVE OCTOLINGS DAMMIT!

Haha compete with Xbox one?? How? It's a Hand held? Have you seen the size of the xbox one and you think Nintendo can cram all that into a Portable.

Yeah... I think your underestimating the hype that Splatoon 2 has caused within its fanbase. I'm for one hyped! and they've only given us a 1 minute reveal trailer

oniyide said:
What were some people expecting? It wasnt going to be a step up ala Titanfall 2. ITs basically an enhanced port

Its a sequel with new SP, clothing, weapons, maps, abilities, and modes. Titanfall 2 had a new SP, abilities, maps, modes, weapons. How is splatoon 2 any different?