By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - prediction nintendo switch will outsell both ps4 and xbox scorpio this holiday season

and also switch will be the best selling console worldwide this year 2017 

they will bundle zelda and mario and splatoon 2 

this bundle will help nintendo to beat sony and ms imo 

sooo who agree with my prediction 

Around the Network

Oh boy.

Yeah... no.

Yeah, best selling console worldwide with 97% of the sales in Japan...

I mean..... why not make a prediction of this...... won't hurt nobody..........

Pocky Lover Boy! 

yeah I agree, good prediction

Around the Network

It will be the best selling 9th gen console and that's where it ends. The Playstation 4 will still sell 17 million units this year. Not chance the Switch will equal that.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Switch has a high chance to outsell both on holidays (not combined) I agree, but it won't win the year.

Yeah.. ok.

Maybe the Xbox Scorpio if its like a tie-in for the Xbox One and is super expensive. Otherwise, no chance.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Sony sold the PS4 slim with Uncharted 4 for 212 $ on amazon.

Expect PS4 Slim with 1 or 2 games at 200$ this holiday.

I don't see Nintendo going that low.

So the Switch is going to be the weakest most expensive console this year, with no big western third party support.

Bandorr said:

Also depends on how online goes. Splatoon 2 being behind a paywall could very much hurt its sales.

It doesn't seem hurt a lot the sales of multiplayer games in other platforms though.