By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - prediction nintendo switch will outsell both ps4 and xbox scorpio this holiday season

It is possible, but Nintendo MUST create a new Nintendo Sports type of game. Any western person could have thought of that, but the japanese are way too proud "We mus innovate, never back down!" (read it with samurai voice).

1,2 Switch does not count, must be simple, undestandable games like the Wii title had, bowling, ping pong, these type. And bundle with the system. Put it on a envelope to cut costs.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
KLXVER said:
Yeah, best selling console worldwide with 97% of the sales in Japan...

2chan a japanese forum, about the switch:

Are you sure that is not a thread about the things that shocked you but in a bad way? Also i dont understand why do you think this means something anyways, this thing is gonna sell like cakes on Japan, specially when any Pokemon, Animal Crossing or Monster Hunter releases.

This thread is funny.

If the Switch gets a Pokémon game this year, its not a too far off prediction. I mean Mario Odyssey, Zelda Breath of the Wild and more are sure to push a lot of systems.

Mario + Zelda + Pokemon + Animal Crossing  all on one console is sure to sell, worked with the 3ds after all.

Around the Network
Jpcc86 said:
This thread is funny.

And it will be even funnier to read again in a few months. 

onionberry said:
yeah I agree, good prediction

a surprise coming from you /not

OT: switch, mario, zelda wii u and splatoon 1.5 versus ps4, ps4 pro, psvr, 1st party sony games, 2nd party ps4 games and 3rd party games + all the xbox stuff? yeah you're right switch will sell more /not

lmao

OnyxPhoenix said:
onionberry said:
yeah I agree, good prediction

I'm surprised by the fact that you still here.

onionberry said:
OnyxPhoenix said:

I'm surprised by the fact that you still here.

do you own the internet? no? ok, i'm where i want to be, when is the red dead redemption 2 switch announcement again?

JRPGfan said:
KLXVER said:
Yeah, best selling console worldwide with 97% of the sales in Japan...

2chan a japanese forum, about the switch:

Yeah, the Vita is doing well there. I just think the fact that you can play games on the go are enough.