By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Switch and the main reasons it will be a flop W.I.P.

trent44 said:
The Switch might just break the world wide sell-through record for any console's first 52 weeks.

First 52 weeks world wide sales: (the Wii is still the crown holder at this moment)

Wii - 14,519,705

3DS - 14,361,871

PS4 - 14,238,195

DS - 9,290,236

PSP - 8,069,020

XOne - 7,768,163

PS3 - 6,004,047

X360 - 5,943,800

Wii U - 3,900,583

Vita - 3,829,432

To go from NINTENDOOMED to new world record will be quite the sight.

Nintendo just needs to keep production piping hot Nintendo Switches to Japan for an easy win.

Flop to the top, Nintendo Switching it up.

:P

Maybe, but add another 6 weeks and the wii and probably ps4 will be ahead. Although it will quickly surpass the ps4 again.

Around the Network

I love it when people bring these threads back. Reminds me of VGC in the Wii era ^_^

I LOVE ICELAND!

The Switch did fail. It failed to fail.

:kappa:

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

Let me thank you for this thread good sir. It is pure entertainment.

Around the Network

Miguel_Zorro said:
kirby007 said:

Bonus points for you, good sir!

i wanted to make it a top 7 or a I figured out why .....
but that would have been 2 obvious but the hints are there

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:

i wanted to make it a top 7 or a I figured out why .....
but that would have been 2 obvious but the hints are there

Sure, kirby. Anyone who saw your thread instantly thought that you are making a tribute to my works.

how many people fall for your nonsense these days? this stirred the pot quite well