By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can we agree Nintendo should go third party, now?

Tagged games:

 

So?

Shaddup, you Pony! 676 36.13%
 
Switch > PC/PS4/XBO 376 20.10%
 
I can buy them all, anyway 99 5.29%
 
Nintendon't need more 29 1.55%
 
Keep only doing handhelds 81 4.33%
 
Maybe one more gen... 78 4.17%
 
Sounds good! 277 14.80%
 
I have always wanted it... 90 4.81%
 
Don't care about Nintendo 125 6.68%
 
Sonic > Mario 40 2.14%
 
Total:1,871
BraLoD said:
onionberry said:
man these threads are annoying lol

Because...?

I haven't made various threads about the same subject on a short time, so please, don't lump it together with anything else, judge it for what it is, and discuss about it.

no no I'm not mad at you, not personal babe. I'm mad at the whole internet, it's a normal thing for me after a Nintendo reveal.



Around the Network

Yeah, lets just completely ignore the fact that most of Nintendos games are completely build around the specific hardware they were released on and are more creative and unique for it.
Whatever controlscheme Nintendo comes up with, they usually commit to it 100% (the WiiU being the outlier here, they really didn't know what to do with that system....). Hundreds of games would have been impossible without Nintendo RnD developing their own hardware.
People tend to forget how revolutionary a lot of Nintendo hardware was for it's respective time and complain about gimmicks instead.

I'll tell you what, the DS, had a touchscreen in 2004, thats three years before the Iphone released and made touchscreens ubuquitus. And it did give us new ways to play. I could go on, but it's save to say, demanding Nintendo to go third party isn't thinking things through.



Hapuc12 said:
BraLoD said:

What doom ans gloom? Read the OP before posting.

It's exactly doom and gloom it's not a win win situation even if you use a little of that thing called brain.

You would know,that Nintendo would Sink shit ton of there resources too keep there business alive they don't have other Sectors like Sony with their camera division there Movie division and god knows what else and Microsoft with Windows,Surface pro,Cloud or whatever else etc etc.

That would mean shit ton of jobs would be lost because of Restructuring their studios to comodate for other consoles more resources would have to be put to develop games for PS,Xbox consoles and PC a lot more then their own home consoles.

So you are the one addressing doom and gloom? Then follow your own advice and stop it.

Yiu ask people to stop doing something they are not doing while being the one doing it, maybe you should use a bit more of that thing called brain.



Id be ok with that. buuuuuuuuut we still need a dedicated handheld hardware. And seems only ninteno can handle that well.



Just imagine how much better Zelda, Xenoblade and Mario would look and play in 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro. And game sales would not be limitied by a small userbase consisting mostly of small kindergarten age kids.

User was moderated for this post

-Super_Boom



Around the Network
Acevil said:

Guess 3DS sold nothing after all, also if you are going based user/revenue, Mobile and PC trump consoles in every regard, should consoles become obsolete?

People didn't want a 3DS they wanted to play 3DS games.

And very much yes, consoles should go obsolete, it's not like they're taking a long time to get there.



etking said:
Just imagine how much better Zelda, Xenoblade and Mario would look and play in 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro.

Oh gosh! Zelda in 4k!



Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile


SuperNova said:
Yeah, lets just completely ignore the fact that most of Nintendos games are completely build around the specific hardware they were released on and are more creative and unique for it.
Whatever controlscheme Nintendo comes up with, they usually commit to it 100% (the WiiU being the outlier here, they really didn't know what to do with that system....). Hundreds of games would have been impossible without Nintendo RnD developing their own hardware.
People tend to forget how revolutionary a lot of Nintendo hardware was for it's respective time and complain about gimmicks instead.

I'll tell you what, the DS, had a touchscreen in 2004, thats three years before the Iphone released and made touchscreens ubuquitus. And it did give us new ways to play. I could go on, but it's save to say, demanding Nintendo to go third party isn't thinking things through.

So your example is from 13 years ago?

What does the Switch have that prevent Nintendo games outside of it of being fully enjoyed on another platform?



Honestly, I wouldn't mind it at all. The more people who can play Nintendo's games, the better.

Mod the hell out of their games on PC, yessir!



BraLoD said:
Hapuc12 said:

It's exactly doom and gloom it's not a win win situation even if you use a little of that thing called brain.

You would know,that Nintendo would Sink shit ton of there resources too keep there business alive they don't have other Sectors like Sony with their camera division there Movie division and god knows what else and Microsoft with Windows,Surface pro,Cloud or whatever else etc etc.

That would mean shit ton of jobs would be lost because of Restructuring their studios to comodate for other consoles more resources would have to be put to develop games for PS,Xbox consoles and PC a lot more then their own home consoles.

So you are the one addressing doom and gloom? Then follow your own advice and stop it.

Yiu ask people to stop doing something they are not doing while being the one doing it, maybe you should use a bit more of that thing called brain.

Yes i am saying when posts like this and comments come,that is doom and gloom in my book,it's not a Win Win for them to got Third party like i said in my coment shit ton of stuff isn't accounted in your post.

Sony has more chance to go third Party then Nintendo and i Love Sony more then all other companies combined.