By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: FIFA Switch is based off the PS3/360 versions

Beautiful

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

FIFA 2005

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Ahhh, the good ol' EA.

I-I named my k-kid Luigi h-hehehe.

Was his name free or did you charge him for it? you know like a preorder bonus DLC name?

I was going to say typical EA, but then you wonder, if the specs are low, start are they supposed to do? They will naturally port whichever game is easiest to port and fits the specs.

The age goes with Skyrim. It's not the definitive edition it's the last gen one. You can't blame Bethesda as they can only offer a game that the system can run.

Fei-Hung said:
I was going to say typical EA, but then you wonder, if the specs are low, start are they supposed to do? They will naturally port whichever game is easiest to port and fits the specs.

The age goes with Skyrim. It's not the definitive edition it's the last gen one. You can't blame Bethesda as they can only offer a game that the system can run.

Exactly. Its not publishers fault that Nintendo is making Switch as powerful as hardware they released years ago. Its a miracle that its even happening at this point. No ones fault but Nintendo for not getting with the times and releasing a console with actual power.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
FIFA 2005

That game is kind of awful, but everything between 06 and 10 are better than the most recent entries.

OT: Not surprised, the Switch is a Wii U Premium, isn't it? So it just makes sense that FIFA port would be based on PS3/360 offerings.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

KazumaKiryu said:

That is good possible, let's see. A stronger switch-hardware upgrade 2018 would not hurt. The PS4 PRO and the next Xbox will be the focus for future developers. Even the normal old PS4 is significantly stronger than the current switch -.-

One year, another literation, you crazy?

And this is why I've been telling everyone to chill about the famous list of logos and "partners" that has been shared for months now. Most support will likely be worthless, especially from EA, as should be expected of them.

There's support and then there's "support".

Mummelmann said:
And this is why I've been telling everyone to chill about the famous list of logos and "partners" that has been shared for months now. Most support will likely be worthless, especially from EA, as should be expected of them.

There's support and then there's "support".

A lot of people were saying that actually. But IMO others chose to think with their heart and dream about the Switch rather than thinking rationally and being more pessimistic. 

I have to admit that I like to read today a lot of people being disappointed or shocked at news that a lot of other users explained months ago. Who would have thought too much baseless hype could lead to disappointment? 

bunchanumbers said:
Fei-Hung said:

Exactly. Its not publishers fault that Nintendo is making Switch as powerful as hardware they released years ago. Its a miracle that its even happening at this point. No ones fault but Nintendo for not getting with the times and releasing a console with actual power.

Holy shit, just read what I wrote and realised how bad Swipe guessed some of the words. The age goes with Skyrim?!