By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Confirmed Switch Titles

Qwark said:
superchunk said:
Online service only gives you the NES/SNES game free for ONE month. This better be really cheap.

At least Xone and PS4 give multiple games a month including some nice titles like rocket league from time to time. When does Nintendo learn most gamers are not waiting for NES and SNES games anymore.

Pretty sure most gamers would actually prefer NES and SNES titles to indie games. No offense but most of Playstation 4 and Xbox One's free games are terrible. The only good ones i've gotten in owning PS PLUS since 2013 and Xbox Live Gold for XB1 since 2015 is Outlast, Sleeping Dogs, Lost Odyssey...and Rezo Gun. 

The problem is you can't keep the games. .. but then again you technically can't because of PS4's drm. 

Around the Network
irstupid said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Nahh, if the online service makes sense, I will probably buy it during the holiday season since there will probably be a bundle or something.

The online is free until the fall though?

Why not get it right away and try out the online 'yourself' for a few months and decide if it's worth purchasing instead of reading what people think online?

Well its not only the online itself but what the paid service is giving me. Like am I paying $60/year? If so, what am I getting in return for that $60/year? Am I getting free games + cloud saves and etc like PS+? How good are those Free games. Etc. Cause right now, according to their site, its not exactly what I would call wow worthy.

http://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/

Getting free NES/SNES games per month isn't what I would call good value for $60. But that is the question, is it $60? If its $10, then I might be fine with it. Etc

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Just for comparison, the N64 launched along with Mario 64 and Pilotwings 64 (and Saikyo Habu Shogi if you were in Japan) and only those on day 1.

More here if you want to compare: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_console_launch_games

Granted, its Wikipedia but take that for what you will.

Baz Blue and a Farming Simulation game on the 3DS is getting ported.

Damn, that list looks very promising. Hopefully this won't be a Xbox E3 2014 - All announced games getting cancelled in and out.

HOLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY SHIT

NINTENDOS YOUTUBE PAGE JUST CONFIRMED FIRE EMBLEM WARRIORS HOLIDAY 2017

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Oh God yes!

guiduc said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Oh God yes!