By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm home !

Around the Network

Thanks for the people saying how to fix it.

In other news: VGC has a flood of new users. The rise in popularity must be because of the upcoming Switch-event.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Ka-pi96 said:
Mnementh said:

In other news: VGC has a flood of new users. The rise in popularity must be because of the upcoming Switch-event.

I actually worry it may be the other way round. Wouldn`t be surprised if there`s some users who can`t be bothered with going through the password reset process (especially if they have an MS email) and so just don`t come back.

I could not even make a new alt on a ms email because they dont send emails.

I had to do a stupid email account just to post here ...

CLASSICGAMINGWIZZZ here, pls help !!!

Mnementh said:

Soooo ... what was this way again ? (Mar1217)

RevengeOfMar said:
Mnementh said:

Reset pss but it does not work on ms emails

Around the Network
AnotherAltOMFG said:
RevengeOfMar said:

Hotmail account and already tried twice but got nothing in my mail box .... Should I pm Trucks then ?

RevengeOfMar said:
AnotherAltOMFG said:

Hotmail account and already tried twice but got nothing in my mail box .... Should I pm Trucks then ?

yes i posted on his wall now we wait

I am the greatest swordsman in all of the world and I demand my previous account(Bandorr) work this moment.

No really, it doesn't work. I'm guessing southwesternbell is not accepting the e-mails? Password recovery doesn't work for me.

Versus_Evil said:

Can we address the absolutely shocking level of security this site has? Your gonna send everybody a password reset code consisting of se1 to se99 .... I know this site has issues but cmon guys.

Christ I didn't even get a code I just went through se1 and up.

Damn! I didn't know that! I'll have to change this.

Signature goes here!

cheers Truck