By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Damn I made new password because I thought google was messing up.

Around the Network

So yeah, I cant access my email and I cant reset my old password. Can anyone help this poor girl?

Onion.Berry said:

So yeah, I cant access my email and I cant reset my old password. Can anyone help this poor girl?

If you know your email address, send the password reset mail, and after it tells you, you're successfully reseted your password, try logging in with password se1...99, starting with se1, se2 until you you find one that works... or PM TruckOsaurus and him to help.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

So... I liked the Princess_Daisy name any way to change it?

Well, that certainly was entertaining.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Goodnightmoon said:

You are right, but still is not like is that hard to know someone e-mail. But anyways, I didnt want to sound edgy or something but this was fustrating and the timing just horrible, it could only be worse if this happened tomorrow. I´m fine now, mistakes happens, I do them everyday, but the consequent fustration is only natural too.

Timing was terrible , i wanted to post in the trump urine goldshowers thread and i couldn´t. I am pissed.

Yeah, you didn't want miss a drop.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

bdbdbd said:
Onion.Berry said:

If you know your email address, send the password reset mail, and after it tells you, you're successfully reseted your password, try logging in with password se1...99, starting with se1, se2 until you you find one that works... or PM TruckOsaurus and him to help.

omg, I better stop being lazy and change mine right NOW!

Made it using the se thing, I wasn't getting any email on my old hotmail one and I'm back to my old password

bdbdbd said:
Onion.Berry said:

I did the password reset and never got the email.... twice. Tried this and success but...

Burning Typhoon said:

omg, I better stop being lazy and change mine right NOW!

Haha, same, I thought my old one was just randomly generated characters, didn't realise it was a set pattern.

.... Finally... I'm back in, was getting withdrawal.

Hmm, pie.

Thought it was just me. But, I just reset my password and am good to go. BTW, if you are banned does it allow you to log in, but takes away posting privileges? Or does it just not let you log in?